LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sabir Kotkar   21 December 2020

My calls are not receiving by wife family and her mobile is

Issue of Wife suddenly left without reason as mentioned in earlier without any reason.
For the last month, I was not given to talk with her on call.
I want to ask a reason. None of her family members include her father, mother, brother receiving my call. Her mobile has been switched off by her family for the last 45 days. 
As per law, what kind of warning to be given on WhatsApp or SMS to have a discussion with her for at least 10 minutes regarding why she left. 
Please suggest.


 8 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     21 December 2020

You have already stated much about the strained relationshi. It is clear thst she is wilfully avoiding you. Therefore file an application for conjugal roghts consulting lawyer.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   21 December 2020

Issue legal notice thru advocate to perform conjugal rights if not approach family court.

1 Like

Samayeta Bal   21 December 2020

Hello sir,

Please go through the following article so in order to understand everything related to your situation.


The following advice from our experts may also help you in your venture.


Hope I could be of help.

With regards,

Samayeta Bal 

2 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     21 December 2020


Warning over Whatsapp or SMS will not result in anything. Moreover, your wife and her relatives are doing this intentionally. So you have to issue legal notice for RCR and if she still doesn't comply with the notice you can file RCR application in court.


1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 December 2020

Yes, in present circumstances filing petition for restitution of conjUgal rights will be best and wise decision.

giri raj (other)     31 December 2020

Practically speaking RCR won't help you.

The time she file RCR, she will file maintenance in your case.

Your money of filing RCR will become zero.

Better to file Criminal cases against her.

Manage this with your advocate and then see the results.

She will run behind you.

Frame charges that she ran away with all money, ornament, your mom's jewelry etc etc.

Do it bro. U will surely get the results.

Either she will come back in your life to stay with you or this fight will end with divorce.

Filling RCR will consume your minimum 2 years running behind court and advocate.


1 Like


Hi Sabir,

I was in same situation as your, don't delay but i would advice to file for divorce, because if u file for conjugal rights ur wife will file 498A dowry and DV to avoid and defend, but if u file for divorce and then your wife file 498A and DV,

High Courts easily quash as framing contracdiction and mal intension. Don't try to talk to your wife who is not willing to talk to you, move on with your life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register