LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (je)     08 September 2013


i married with a girl on 19 dec 12 without family consent in delhi. It was inter caste love marriage.i registered this marriage in bikaner. In may my wife went to home to attend her cousin brother marriage. later i came to know that her marriage was fixed by her parents. now she is at home n her parents threatning me that they will file 498a against me if i well call situation is that i have no cont with my wife n their family.even i dont have faith on my wife because he was involved with her fiance. now their family want to escape without giving me this situation what should i do.she has only stayed with me in bikaner in my qtr. i m in big problem plz give me some sollution. 


 7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 September 2013

Are you Hindu? If yes, file a case u/s 494 IPC

sachin (je)     08 September 2013

yes sir i m hindu

sachin (je)     08 September 2013

sir i m not sure that she is married bt her marriage was fixed.i felt that they want to do her second marriage without giving me divorce bcoz they are not contacting me and trying to escape from this marriage.




       First upon what   u want ,u get ur wife r u want to divorce.If ur wife parents are ready to take complaint against u u/s.498 A then u file the Restitution of conjugal right. If any help call me,my




Sujata M Bhagat

sachin (je)     08 September 2013

thanks sir i ll call u

sachin (je)     08 September 2013

i dont think she wants to live with me.i just want divorce by mutual consent bt they are trying to escape.i hv tried everyway to cont bt i failed.

sachin (je)     09 September 2013

in my case wife is not with me in bikaner since last three months.where she is living i dont know.Here i m going to send a letter to their sp n sho as her family is trying to escape n dont wanna give me divorce.Can her family file file against 498a.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register