Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Man granted divorce as wife denied sex!

Page no : 4

(Guest)

As suggested above,if laws are so modified that marriage annulment on grounds of impotence is allowed only if the aggrieved partner has  taken professional help for his spouses's problem but failed, it will definately reduce unnecessary burden on courts.

I am sure 80-90% cases seeking divorce on such flimsy grounds will thus reduce.Because,only genuine cases where even professional help failed will come up.

Whereas,in remaining cases,partners will learn to value their spouses and understand their s*xuality.

99% of s*xual problems are because of mind.They are not physiological

(Guest)

""most of the indian womens do not speak or discuss openly even with her husband. Its quite nature and we women are indians and we are brought up in such a manner that we even never discuss this with our mothers.""

You are wrong. Women(married) openly flirts with their colleagues in BPO or IT sector. They even go for spouse swapping, Married women are indulging in webcam s*x, having chats on non-veg topics. And giving birth to bastd.

(Guest)

Rajesh

We were discussing peacefully till now.

Anupriya is talking more in reference to traditional women.Not all women work in corporates and BPOs.And not all women working here are flirts.

Let's focus on the topic instead of using bad language.Else the admin will delete this entire thread if someone complains.So what will be the use of sepnding so much energy of ours,typing here?

1 Like

(Guest)

OKAY i wil not use harsh words. But what made me to use such words was Anupriya's constant singing praise of Indian women's moral, tradition,shyness. So i just thought to clear her doubt that NOT most of the women are traditional.

Vinu Priya (Manager)     31 March 2011

Mr. Rajesh, I am talking about the majority sdie of indian women and you refer about the minorities. I agree that there are women who do such nasty things. But what I am saying is that, that particular woman may also lie in the majority category.

If she was of that kind, how can anyone expect her to step in to the court.

zimmerzapper (student)     04 April 2011

Originally posted by :Roshni B..
"

Okay..agreed..s*x is important in a marriage.

but it shud not be THE CENTRAL PART of a marriage;only one of the important parts.

most important things shud be compassion,companionship,sharing and caring.

so,even if the partner has a s*xual problem,the compassion of his/her spouse and his attitude of sharing his spouse's joys and sorrows makes him take his spouse to a s*xologist or a gynaecologist or a psychiatrist,depending upon the problem.

(if these kind of words have to be used to explain things then it's already a lost cause. they are not fit to be married or any relation, that kind of people will only create a hell for their spouces)

but,because we make s*x the central part of any marriage,when the partner develops any s*xual problem,we raise a hue and cry,defaming him as impotent in courts and want to divorce him.this is so mean.

why dont we treat s*xual problems just as any other health problems like diabetes,arthritis or asthma and get the partner treated?

even our courts are so insensitive to this aspect.

(courts are sadistic)

rather the laws shud make it compulsory that the partner can get a divorce only wen s*xologists or gynaecologists or the psychiatrist failed to treat the partner who had the "problem".hence the divorce is being sought.

or else,there's no difference b/w a marriage or visiting a s*x worker.

"

CLAPS! CLAPS! roshni b. . anyway why are most users who are replying in this thread seem to be understanding s*x as orgasm. s*x isn't just about that, it's about hugging, foreplay, expression, sensations and smells etc which culminate in love and actually make it satisfying, even an impotent, frigid etc person can satisfy this. then why these complaints i don't understand

syed (Branch incharge)     20 May 2011

Dear Vinu,

If women has any issues on not having s*x then she must inform before marriage itself not after marriage

Even after marriage if she has any issue on s*x then her responsibility to tell her husband to provide medical assistance that too she didnt

Intimate relationship is required to maintain a healthy relationship unless if anyone has any issues which accpeted by both of them otherwise both has rights to apply for divorce on this ground

syed (Branch incharge)     20 May 2011

Any one from her family memeber can suggest to court to order her & her husband to seek doctor help but no one from her family member try to bring to court notice

Mohankumar (engineer)     18 March 2012

i am also affected by the same problem.

even though after several couselling by gynecologist, and self counselling

by me she will never allow me to have s*x. as said by somebody s*x is not the life but it also involves

love and compassion. what will a husband do if he calls he for outing for 2 hours on sunday and if she denies
 that ?? and after 2 hours of fight she says ok for outing and by that time the clock strikes 6.30 p.m where to go at that time ???

how to counsel a woman who never listens to anybody,. literally she will keep on talking and will not listen to the man,. she will not allow me to sleep in the late night simply by asking questions and i have to start early morning for my work (5.30 a.m ) she will not allow me to sleep till 11.30 p.m and guess what...

how to counsel these kind of ladies???

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 March 2012

Mohan,

1. Start a new thread,

2. It is a valid ground for divorce,.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

enthu (HR Ex)     28 March 2013

Sex is a major obligation of marriage and denying is a mental cruelity. What should man see a prostitute after getting married?? That will lead him to indulge in adultry..

rajat singhal (c)     24 April 2013

what is the provision of maintainance to the divorced wife got divorce on the grounds of no s*x ??

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     25 April 2013

Rajat

Under cruelty ground.

rajat singhal (c)     27 April 2013

Some peoples in here says denying s*x by wife should not be the ground for divorce and that s*x should not be targeted as the major part of married life, it should be treated just like other activities done in married life. I really dont know why they saying so. Each and every person (male or female) commenting here seems to be well educated. I have something for them .........please read it carefully and think, may be your doubts will be crystal clear after reading.

LAW permits us everything includes breathing, eating, dancing, studying, learning, sleeping, and so on before marriage, during marriage till death. but don't allow us to have s*xual relations with anyone before marriage but we still can satisfy ourselves and its not a criminal act in law. marriage is not just to have s*xual relation to have a kid. it fulfills our body hunger as food fulfills our stomuch hunger. 

LAW permit us to have s*xual relation only after marriage and thats too is ONE TO ONE only and its not a punishible act, still then we can't have s*x with any other opposite s*x, being a punishible act. 

anyone who in here thinks s*x is not the major part of married life, oppose that the s*xual relations needs not to be ONE to ONE but should be allowed with any opposite s*x after marriage. but still if they say that no it should be ONE TO ONE after marriage but stil not to be considered as a major part of married life, what message they want to convey. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. NEWAYS.....i hope everyone in here is able to understand the importance of s*xual relations in married life.

i would like to know more about divorce on NO-SEX from the LAW EXPERTS.

i am married since april'12 and never able to have relations with my wife. she never agreed to have physical relations. from nov'12 she is living with her parents till date. she is also a patient of schizophrenia dignosed in 1999 of which i was not aware at the time of marriage, and came to know about the disease in aug'12.  

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.....(1) within what time of marriage i can file for divorce on NO-SEX grounds ??

(2) will court  take her medical history in consideration for divorce on NO-SEX grounds ?? will it be beneficial for me to get divorce easily ??

(3) within what time i can file divorce on medical grounds after marriage ??

(4) will 6 months separation period going to be helpful in divorce on NO-SEX grounds ??

(5) can her parents lodge false 498A against my family after i file for divorce on NO-SEX grounds ??

please help ................

SJG Delhi NCR (Asst. manager)     27 April 2013

Respected Mam Roshni B.

In your post you hav questioned that not to blame Indian Female as they dont marry for the sake of maintenance.

Dear Mam I am the victim of the same My dear wife is an M.tech and I am n MBA but my Father is a Big shot and I am the only Son for which they are demanding things like anything.

Pls go through my understated query and help me out.....

Respected all,

I got married on 13th April 2012 nd my Dear WIFE left our home on 29th april 2012.

They tortured us for putting 498 and bla bla cases to make our life hell.

They have started negotiating frm Rs. 1 Cr. as FD

But with some mediators and due to social pressure the settlement amount was Rs. 10 Lacs.

Me and wife signed a Mutual Divorce 13B on 1st August 2012 after which on 2nd hearing her father nd she denied for divorce and on the grounds of premature application they got it rejected from the Judge.

Currently things are pending to be heard by ADR center as she nd her father wants Rs. 10 lacs of settlement amount decide for MD( which did not happen but still they want it) and they have demanded for 25000 Rs. per month as maintainence and loss of earning.

Settlement amount is in DD nd Rs. 3.5 Lacs is already been incashed by them (remaining is in custody of there relative or we can say mediator)

My life is into complete mess........ As now my one year is completed can I go to court and restore my 13B How can I get out of this pls suggest.....

Kinldy provide some reference cases...

Looking forward for your kind support

Dear Mam Roshni pls take a call on your opinion on Indian women.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register