Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Man granted divorce as wife denied sex!

Page no : 3

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 March 2011

@ Meenal,

You are confused on following counts;

I named only one book and not books as imagined by you!

2. Rati is part of a marriage and not the ONLY part understand the fine delicate line of difference of two spouse and there is no need to conclude with making babies and divorce! Lord Rama and Buddha are ancient philosophers sacred projections to tame general public and no archeological reference found till date of their existence however they are rewered in Eastern Asia so brining them into codified Laws wont work as no post Independence era Judgments are written on these mythological figures basis.  Had it been so then why you keep forgetting about "duties of a wife" in your remarks.

3. The book is not written by a foreign dr. but by an Indian reputed dr. and is part of curriculum for training of Judges and Magistrates at
National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, MHA, GOI (located at Rohini, Delhi
). Dr Jogeshwar who was one of LCI member few months ago whose account you (means feminists) got deleted was Prof. in this Institute and had he been here currently in LCI he would have given you first hand gyan on this topic, hence I am restraining giving further gyan on importance of rati in marriage and how it is considered important to continue a marriage and marriage is not all about only love and romance as you are propagating and with bald love and romance college time is well passed not a present day marriage!

4. For refreshing your so called half knowledge here, if you talking of Indian System of Medicine then t
here are two ancient systems of medicine in India, the Siddha which flourished in the south and the Ayurveda prevalent in north. Siddha system is called ‘saiva sampradayam’ (tradition of Lord Shiva) and Ayurveda is called Brahma or ‘Arsha sampradayam’ (the tradition of rishis). According to siddhars ‘Nature is man and man is nature’, therefore both are essentially one. The universe consists of two essential entities, matter and energy which the Siddhars call ‘Siva’ and ‘Shakthi’. The two co-exist and are inseparable. Further while on subject matter of “ancient system of India” I hope you probably may be aware that there is no concept of Divorce as per ancient system in India, have you forgotten that kya???  We are in 21st. Century and Laws are now codified not by you and or me and some of these post Independence era Laws are being remanded back for larger Bench views which is crucial point other than these reminders to you, understand Laws and how it functions then within ambit of Law prepare replies and then let us talk otherwise your statements which I have read till date or nothing but shows confused knowledge about Laws and more a personal comment based on some venting of self frustrations.........

So sum total what you talk here in public forums is confused knowledge having no basis of ancient, medieval and contemporary India system of medicine knowledge read with codified laws, so kindly study well subject matters which I have reminded you number of times before making such a bald stressful farce which you yourself cannot sustain further when confronted and say ‘hands up” and now take your cries to Admin to delete my account too.

PS.: You is only meant for you and not generic ! 

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     30 March 2011

Request you ALL respected members please stop Discussing the topic. This is endless debate.

Thanks for your cooperation.

VKDwivedi

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 March 2011

What is marriage, but just an agreement between two humans to live along to share and to take part in each other's happiness and sad, good or bad times.. 

-----   it was but now it is full on the base of maintenance. the whole of matrimony is - maintenance centric.

" none of the ancient Hindu scriptttures say that SEX IS THE BASIC NEED OF MAN.."

----   sorry, no.

dharma; artho; kaam; moksha.

s*x was part of worship in ancient indian, ie, hindu and bouddha culture.

god and godess of s*x  is also there.

APART FROM SEX THERE MUST BE LOVE AND AFFECTION........ 

---    yes true, but it is also true that due to some unavoidable circumstances s*x not possible.

" That s*x is the basic need of man, is purely a western concept."

-------          it is indian concpt also.

food and s*x is the basic need of an animal including human being, for these two one has to hunt.

s*x is the besic need of leving thinghs

-----     what about plants and trees?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 March 2011

Recently SC has observed that it is the LAW which must prevail over equity.

The Supreme Court has ruled that law should prevail over equity and that judges should not legislate as it would be violative of the basic democratic principles.

A bench of justices Markandeya Katju and Gyan Sudha Mishra in a recent judgement said courts should not interpret rules on the basis of equity.

"In other words, once we depart from the literal rule, then any number of interpretations can be put to a statutory provision, each judge having a free play to put his own interpretation as he likes.

"This would be destructive of judicial discipline, and also the basic principle in a democracy that it is not for the judge to legislate as that is the task of elected representatives of the people. Even if the literal interpretation results in hardship or inconvenience, it has to be followed," the bench said.

"In other words, the literal rule of interpretation simply means that we mean what we say and we say what we mean. If we do not follow the literal rule of interpretation, social life will become impossible, and we will not understand each other. Life will become impossible," the bench added.

Courtesy: Article at LCI 

Vinu Priya (Manager)     31 March 2011

I realy go with Roshini .B. Yes, there must be some reason for the woman to deny for s*x. Has the man enver tried to find what is the problem with her. Rather stepping to the court, first he should have taken her to a counseling with phsciatrist. He should have taken some efforts to find out the root cause. If has has done this, I would really appreciate him. But due to his damn ego, (most of the men have), he took it as ego hurt, and have reacted emotionally. Most of the marriages are broken just because of this ego and their emotionall reactions. Every one cares only for the front side of a coin. But the fact is that there is also another side of the same coin. Why cant it be his attitude and his approach had made her an aversion for s*x.

Arup ji. you say that woman marry only for maintenance. How stupid this sounds. See most of the woman marry only for love, care, affection and security which they truly deserve from a husband. But most of the man think that wifes are meant only for s*x and marriages are a licence for the same.

2 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     31 March 2011

Okay..agreed..s*x is important in a marriage.

but it shud not be THE CENTRAL PART of a marriage;only one of the important parts.

most important things shud be compassion,companionship,sharing and caring.

so,even if the partner has a s*xual problem,the compassion of his/her spouse and his attitude of sharing his spouse's joys and sorrows makes him take his spouse to a s*xologist or a gynaecologist or a psychiatrist,depending upon the problem.

but,because we make s*x the central part of any marriage,when the partner develops any s*xual problem,we raise a hue and cry,defaming him as impotent in courts and want to divorce him.this is so mean.

why dont we treat s*xual problems just as any other health problems like diabetes,arthritis or asthma and get the partner treated?

even our courts are so insensitive to this aspect.

rather the laws shud make it compulsory that the partner can get a divorce only wen s*xologists or gynaecologists or the psychiatrist failed to treat the partner who had the "problem".hence the divorce is being sought.

or else,there's no difference b/w a marriage or visiting a s*x worker.

2 Like

(Guest)

You are right Roshni but only few are able to understand compassion,sharing & caring.

Many modern man/woman have affairs outside the marriage which is self prostitution. They change spouses like clothes. They are not fit for marriage.

They know many techniques of s*x, but if you ask them the name of two most important chemicals which comes during intimacy, they will not be able to answer.

1 Like

Vinu Priya (Manager)     31 March 2011

Also, the divorce has been granted on ex-party ground. I am not a lawyer and I don't know even how a court works. I am totally blank about this. But I understand from this conversations that the divorce has been given taking advantage of the women neglecting the court proceedures.

How could they expect a woman come in front of public and say about how she feels about s*x and what his husband expects from her.  In this forum discussion, if anyone has noticed that the wotd SEX has not even been put properly. When this is a forum of lawyers and educated people, and they feel awkward to write as such it is, then how would a  woman come speak about it publicly. I think, most of the indian womens do not speak or discuss openly even with her husband. Its quite nature and we women are indians and we are brought up in such a manner that we even never discuss this with our mothers.

I think the man should have handled this problem in a quite deliberate way, he should have seeked advice from doctors.

The woman would have met the court proceedures if his husband had seeked divorce for some other ground.

1 Like

(Guest)

Indians are really backward,when it comes to visiting marriage counsellors to solve compatibility issues or visit s*xologists to solve s*xual problems.

They will fight out in courts for many years ,spending money,time and energy to prove the partner impotent.But will refrain from taking professional help.

What a crankiness!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register