Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Athira (Quality Analyst)     28 January 2014

Love cheating case by my colleague

Hi,

I am a Test Engineer working with a software firm in Kochi. When I joined this firm I got in to friendship with my colleague and then he proposed me by making me believe that his parents has agreed for the relation for which I nodded yes to his proposal. This happened in december 2012. On end of January 2013 he told me that his parents do not agree our relation as we both belong to different caste.But when I tried to move on then requested for not to move on and asked me to wait(our relation was purely like friends and when he asked to roam city or go for outing, I had politely denied. I mean to tell that I maintained elegance in our relation). Then small fights happened in our relation in the name of one of his friend(girl). I was sure that the girl had a strong love for him but he denied. By April 2013 he told me that his parents don't agree to our relation and also that girl went to his house to propose him and argument happened by girl on one side and he and his mother on another side. And back to our relation I was serious in it and I was in a mental state that I was not able to accept other guy. But when ever I keep distance with him he used to come to talk with me.

Recently by november 2013 I came to know that he had created talk among coleages that I had proposed him and he denied at that instant itself and still I am after him. Thinking of this that my image has gone and also I was not in a state to accept another guy(parents were trying to fix my marriage) I tried to suicide by cutting my vein. I was escaped by my parents and thus parents involved in the matter. Later when my parents called his parents they replied like he have not never told about me.

If I sign a cheating case on him will it be valid or for making me to suicidal mentality?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 January 2014

You were mentally disturbed by the guy you mentioned in your querry. So tell him straight away  about women police cell complaint. Keep a police station mobile no. and help line no. with you.

Athira (Quality Analyst)     28 January 2014

Thank you sir for your reply, may be by tomorrow or this Thursday I am planning to log complaint against.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

mountain out of mole hill

unless there are more facts

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Love-cheating-by-colleague-450156.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register