Hello Sir/Madam,

I got married in 2000

Separated 2003

Giving Alumni since 2002 to till now

Apply for Divorce on cruelty grounds on 2004

Rejected by the Court on 2008

Still giving alumni to her.

Still separated

Give me the suggestion..What should I do....

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

1. Mutual Consent Divorce is the only option since you have not mentioned the observation of trial Court to dismiss your grounds and no "complains means agitation of wife" is there in your short but sweet briefs !

2. Ask what she wants out of this almost 10 years old marriage yet enjoying the "opportunity cost" fruits of "compensation" for what ?

deepak (Administration)     30 August 2010

1. Mutual Consent Divorce is the only option since you have not mentioned the observation of trial Court to dismiss your grounds and no "complains means agitation of wife" is there in your short but sweet briefs !

Mutual Consent Divorce is not possible because she is not interested to do so.....KKD Court rejected my cruelty grounds application on August, 2008. She is very rude, adament, and was not interested to marry me, i know after the marriage..

once aborted in her parents home...without my consent.

2. Ask what she wants out of this almost 10 years old marriage yet enjoying the "opportunity cost" fruits of "compensation" for what ?

the comments of her is....Me Talaq nahin doongi..aur na uska peecha choodengi aur na hi shaadi karoongi...Lekin Relatives ya judges ke saamne kahti hai...me jaana chhati hoo.....me uske ssaath rehna chhati hoo..Ajeeb si situation hai meri...........lekin......maintenance continue le rahi hai.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register