LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aloordmary (ipr)     24 February 2010

License Agreement for Software

Can anyone provide me a draft of Copyright License agreement for Software.

Learning

8 Replies

Navin Arya (Administrative Head)     24 February 2010

Please click the below link for:

SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT

1 Like

aloordmary (ipr)     24 February 2010

Thank you so much Navin.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     24 February 2010

Thank you Navin.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     24 February 2010

naveen accep thanx on my part also.

Navin Arya (Administrative Head)     25 February 2010

It's my pleasure.

Atuliya (Student)     02 June 2010

I need some advice on issue of IPR. Somebody please give insights on the legal validity about the use of Software which is in the nature of Freeware / Shareware by a commercial organisation.

If you are aware of instances where such software is being used by companies / organisation and the consequences. Please advise. Thanking all the experts in aticipation of your valuable responses.

SURESH KRISHNA (working as Deputy Manager - Legal for DLF India Limited)     03 September 2010

I am planning to produce a music album under a partnership with my three friends. We are all entering to in to a partnership deed, if require, register it (name not decided).  Subsequent to registration of partnership firm we would like to engage a music composer to create lyrics and make a music albums with all copy rights belongs to us.

In this regards may I get any such draft Contract/Agreement of service for composing the music  not assignment agreement.

paras kumar (owner)     11 March 2015

Dear Navin sir

Kindly note that i am student in law and I think you have great experience in law .If possible please throw some light on my confusion

suppose a client came to me for getting made the software licence and suppose that i have copied it from any other site.so will the copy right apply to this agreement or not and let me know that where the legal documents are copy right protected or not

Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register