25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyank prasad   05 September 2015

Legal help required - state commision

i am representing a case in person , in State Commision in Bangalore , Karnataka against my builder who is trying to sell the apartment to third party. I filed the case in Dec 2014 and received the Stay Order from the court in march 2015, But the Opposite party has not submitted the written statement till now, every time he comes and gives some reasons for not filing the WS. in recent hearing when i argued for non  submission of WS and requested court to proceed to next stage, court has put a meager fine of 500 Rs to submit it on next date. 10 months has been passed and OP has not submmited the WS.

I required legal help for the effective representation and speedy disposal of the case.

i have all the proofs with me but not getting a chance to represent effectively and therefore in search for a legal adviser / lawyer. Pls Help.



 1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     05 September 2015

Hello Priyank!


You may approach Adv. Kiran Rozario from Bangalore his number is 9980530211. Kindly give him my reference.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia



1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query