LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Shyam (DGM)     18 June 2016

Land ownership

Hi, I am currently living in Dubai. I want to get a land ownership in my name which is in my late mother's name. My father is alive and I have one elder brother and one elder sister both married. 1. What all documents will be required and how to get it prepared . 2. How much will be stamp fee 3. How much time it will take to get the whole process done and land on my name Thanks Anand Shyam

Learning

8 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     18 June 2016

Is there is any Will executed by your late mother in your favour. If not then the property will be divided in all the legal heirs.

No will has been drafted by my mother.  My bother, father  and me have decided to change the ownership in my name only. They have agreed to this 

The property is in which state.

Dist - Patna

state - Bihar 

Your brother and father have to execute the Relinquishment Deed in your favour that they have relinquished all their right, title or interest in your and after that get the same registered in the Office of Sub-registrar. 

Any documentation from my sister is required or not

yes your sister also execute the same in your favour.

Ganesan.j   20 June 2016

I J.GANESAN RECEIVED FAR RENT AS PER COURT ORDER. NOW LAND VALVE INCRESS MORE THAN 5 TIMES.NOW I FILLED CASE FOR REFIX FAR RENT IN WHICH SECTION

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register