Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrs . Shanta Rani (Housewife)     25 September 2014


If a person is wrongly booked under section 110&117 of IPC and has had to pay fine at a local police station, does he still have to appear in the court? What is the procedure and legal remedy available to such citizen?

Pl advise


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register