LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GopalRagothaman (Help Desk Executive)     03 April 2013

Inter caste marriage benefit in the tn govt

I have plan to get job in Govt. of Tamilnadu through inter caste marriage(OC vs SC), however i had a marriage registration in 2013 please help me how to apply for intercaste marriage jobs in the govt, and pls provide any additional benefit is there in tamilnadu Govt. please share your advise and consultation.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 April 2013

Public Services – Intercaste married couple – Giving priority in sponsoring candidates through Employment Exchanges – Prescripttion of a time limits of two years from the date of marriages for registration with Employment Exchange for availing priority concession – Dispensed with – Orders – issued. ------------------------------------------------ PERSONNEL AND ADMINISTRATIVE 

GopalRagothaman (Help Desk Executive)     13 May 2013

Thanks you so much sir.

sudhakar (--)     03 August 2013

HI 

Myself Sudhakar (26) belongs to SC cast, I planning to marry a ST girl (uma (24)). Our parents not interested in this marriage,

I just need your guides 

what are steps and documents  need for before register the marriage legally.

and is there any benefits available for us ( in the  act of special marriage) let me know are documents need for that

regards

sudhakar

chinnapparaj (office worker)     03 June 2014

hi sir/friends........

my did inter caste marrige.. please tell me... can i get goverment job.../

Narendra   22 December 2015

Sir, 

I am from Nalgonda District, Telangana State. Sir I am BC married to a SC girl.. My question is 'are there any chances to get government job in our Telangana State via intercast marriage for us?' and any other benifits from the government. If any are there, kindly tell me the GO numbers sir.. Kindly help me and save us sir..

ABI SAMYU. V ABI SAMYU. V   19 September 2023

Sir.

Dear sar. I am vellore

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register