Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ADV. VIJAY KRISHNA MASKE (LAWYER)     30 December 2010

i want draft of power of attorney to purchase flat

Respected All Members,

I need help regarding registration  of POA to Purchase flat, I need a draft of POA to purchase flat and what is the required stamp duty ?

And what are the required documents while registration......?

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     30 December 2010

POWER OF ATTORNEY

KNOW    ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS, that I, Mrs.             , wife of G. Balasubramanian, Indian, Hindu, aged about 34 years, residing at present at

hereinafter  referred to as the PRINCIPAL, DO HEREBY APPOINT AND  CONSTITUTE Mr. G.B. MOKSHAMUNI, Son Late Mr. G. Bakthavachalu, Hindu, aged about 38 years, residing at                Tamil Nadu, India, hereinafter referred to as the ‘ATTORNEY AGENT’ to be our lawful attorney in my name and on my behalf to do any one or all of the following acts, deeds and things.

I own and possess the property described in the schedule hereunder.  Whereas the Principal intends to sell the schedule property and since the principal is away from the country of original on profession, it is just and necessary for me to appoint the POWER AGENT to do the following acts and deeds for that I appoint and nominate                      Tamil Nadu, India, as our lawful Power of Attorney Agent to do the acts and deeds.

- 2 -

1. My agent is authorised to sell the schedule property in the name of the principal.

2. To apply for reconsolidation or reconstitution of the schedule property to be sold for the purpose of development with any neighbouring property.

3. To appear before and file returns before any taxing authorities, State or Central.

4. To make any objection or institute proceedings, revisions, reviews, appeal against any order passed by the planning authorities and any other authority local or central.

5. To appoint Advocate (s), Auditor(s), Architect(s) and Agent(s) and to institute or defend legal proceedings sign vakalaths, pleadings, petitions, review, appeals etc. and to appear before let in evidence and represent us in any court of law/tribunal or before any central or state authority.

6. To execute sale deed(s) infavour of third parties and /or their nominee(s) either by way of undivided share or in any other manner thout our attorney may deem fit and proper and to fix and admit receipt of the sale consideration therefore.

- 3 -

7. To negotiate with the intending purchaser (s) for the sale of the schedule property.

8. To receive the advance amount from purchaser/s and execute the sale agreement or agreements with intending purchaser/s for the sale of the schedule property.

9. To sign the sale deed(s) and to present the sale deed (s) before the competent sub-Registrar of Assurance to register the sale deed infavour of the purchaser(s) in respect of the property morefully described in the schedule hereunder.

10. To sign before the sub-Registrar of Assurances to effect the sale in favour of purchaser(s) in respect of the schedule property.

11. To sign the ledger, forms and letters etc. before the sub-Registrar of Assurances relating to the registration of sale deed in favour of purchaser(s) in respect of the schedule property.

12. To sign the forms for transfer of mutation such as patta and other revenue records in favour of purchaser(s) in respect of the schedule property to be sold.

- 4 -

13.  To handover and to take possession of the schedule property to be sold and the original title deeds to the purchaser(s) in respect of the schedule property.

14. To receive the sale consideration from the purchaser(s) and acknowledge the same and pay the sale amount to the principal and to complete the sale of the schedule property.

15. To place the purchaser (s) and /or  his/her nominee(s) in peaceable joint possession of the lands described in the schedule hereto and to receive the considerations for the sale in any form that my attorney deem fit.

16. My agent is authorised to do all such acts, deeds and things including signing any paper/documents as are necessary and incidental to the above,  and that any act or statement or writing of our said attorney in pursuance hereto shall be deemed to be fully authorised and ratified by me.

17. No consideration is passed for the execution of this General Power of Attorney.

18. My Agent shall submit all the documents and vouchers.

-        5 –

SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY

All that piece and parcel of  the land being part of door No.                                                        and comprised in Survey No.5/3, T.S.No.8, Ward-B, Block No.30 of Nanganallur Village, Tambaram Taluk, Kancheepuram District and bounded on the

North by          -       40 Feet wide 10th Street

South by          -       Plot No.56,

East    by          -       Eastern Part of Plot No.55

West   by          -       Plot No.54

And measuring

On the eastern side   -       102’.3”

On the western side -       110’ 9”

On the Northern side       -       50’ 6”

On the Southern side       -      56’ 0”

and in all measuring 5671 sq.ft. or thereabouts and with in the Registration District of Chennai South and Sub-District of Alandur and Alandur Municipality.

- 6 –

SCHEDULE “B”

(Flat hereby allotted to the Purchaser)

Flat No.”C ” in ground / floor measuring 768 sq.ft. of plinth area inclusive of commom area, with 440 sq.ft. of undivided share of land from and out of the schedule "A” land  with all its common amenities, right, title and interest hereon.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF we sign and execute this Deed of  General Power of Attorney on this     day of April 2008, in the presence of the following

WITNESSES:

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     03 January 2011

see "www.vakilno1.com"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register