The Problem here is EGO and Self-respect.
I understand what you are going through. These are purely my views and I always wish everyone to have a good marital life with children. Think twice and thrice, listen to your Heart and at the end of the day you have to take care of your life.
Let me place the scenario in 2 ways.
1. Say you go for Divorce (Contested or MCD). Generally people opt this because adultery, abuse or cheating or very bad behaviors etc.,
2. This may take a year or 2 or 6 months. And you may get maintenance and alimony.
3. Then you want to get married again, thinking this time I will get a good husband and good in laws. Blah blah…… (So that is future in one way.)
1. The following should be a very private talk between you and your husband. No third party. Talk from your Heart. Request him to give 30 minutes of his time.
2. Clearly tell him what your needs are and we are a family. The words you speak should come from Heart. Tell them about your In Laws problems, they have hurted me and my respect.
3. Together we can make a difference. I still LOVE you and give him a HUG. God has given us an opportunity to grow and evolve and help each other. We made promises during our marriage. Our love should grow every day and we should and will take care of our Families and children. I don’t want to disrespect my husband and My Mother in Law or Father in Law or any one in that case.
4. If you are still not interested then we can simply go for divorce. Thank You for your time.
Problems do come in every one’s life and misunderstandings do happen. Every day is a test whether you live honestly and take care of your Family or not.
Some are narrow minded and they are rigid. Some people adapt to change easily. It is all within us.
Please go through the following Links.
Talking and Thinking from Mind and Heart is different.
Before taking the decision. Pray to God sincerely with Love and Devotion. The choice is always YOURS..
Wish You Good Luck…This is my Last Post….per se