Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband to file divorce case or rcr?

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Hi Sona,

Marriage is beautiful relation, you should not go for divorce. Why don't you live separately with your husband and away from in-laws. This typical indian family drama has broken several marriages / hearts. I am divorced and I only know the pain on the opposite side that I will never be able forget my wife. I pray harmony comes back in your life. Just call him and say you want to meet him. Go for movie, go for dinner together. Do not ruin your's and his life due to other's ego please. God bless both of you

1 Like

sona misti (na)     24 November 2014

actuaLLY my husband also thinks that my parents are very much control freak..and they donot want me to go to his place..in his letter he said bad things about my parents ..before also he had gurdges against my parents..and the cause is.

• before marriage my MIL and my mother had some conflict about the rituals..and gifts.
  • during 24th march my parents went to our quater and celebrated my bday and my husband called some of his friends..and that hurt my in laws like why they were not invited and they havenot been told..i told them that its my husband's call not mine they are saying its ur parents fault i apologised. next my MIL called my mother and said derogatory comment and told never go there its her place...and if u do this then take back ur daughter.my mother cut the phone. next day my father called FIL and said ur wife is doing such bad things said so bad things even she hit my daughter..even bad mouthed her..my fil lied saying no it never happened..next day my fil called my uncle and told that my parents went there without informing them.and sort his help.next my mother told his dida, masi to tell them if our relatives are present then should be them also.and about her behaviour ,my mil had heard bad things from her brotherinlaws and sisiter like how come u do this.thats why they had gurdges against my parents..why my mother told this....
  • this time also when my fil and my parents had some verbal tiffs like he said ur daughter donot do this my father told ur son also..
  • they think i change when i come to my parents house..basically it is like i cannot protest them i came and vent to my parents and my parents get worried...and angry..as i am their only child and its true both our parents are overprotective..
  • past cannot be changed but after this i told my parents donnot involve i will took care of myself..thats why they are not doing anything..still they are doing this.

and about living seperate we live seperate but their is a super technolgy called MOLBILE phone and its ring all the time from morning to midnight..she want to control her queendom through mobile..and i always got scared when their phone ring.and like if he told me he will drop me next day her mother called he change his decision like u go i will go to my maternal uncles home ..or any other things.. she has issues like why i cook  their calling my mother and not her..she asked my neighour on phone to tell her what i bought there..like this..

(Guest)

Your are making mega serial about your marriage in LCI.

You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine.You listen to your husband.  All will be fine. 

Stop doing time pass here.  Go back to your husband now!!!!

Today i gave my husbands number to my didi ...she called him to talk and to patchup with me but he didnot listen her saying his parents handeling these issue so he will not talk and cut the phone rudely ...

sona misti (na)     26 November 2014

i called my husband first day he talked next he is telling to talk to his lawyer i am saying why should i call his layer? its nothing legal as yet.

(Guest)

That's fine. Its good move from your side that you called him. He is furious so as replied you adversely. However call him next time and say why do you need to talk to lawyer ? Neither you nor He loved lawyer. Its you two guys shared bed together, no the lawyer. Pyaar ki bat pyaar se hoti hai....its relation of love. Handle tactfully. Slowly slowly, but do not lose the hope....wish you good luck

sona misti (na)     27 November 2014

He is a stupid spineless man.firstday he was talking like i am here alone have to do all the jobs but i think after calling his parents or lawyer next he changed and telling talk to lawyr...and everytime cut the phone ...i am not getting if he is going to file the case or fearing me that after 3 mnths i am calling may be its a trap.

sona misti (na)     05 December 2014

I went to my husband's quarter home after their lawyer send me notice to go back within 7 days...but now they are saying i have to attend their councelling session on monday and give written documents that i will behave accordingly to them ..and have to follow everything they say and cannot go matrimonial home....and my mil said she will not leave his quater and live there with us as i can harm his son despite their lawyer told her not to live with us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register