who got married 3 years ago in our
locality without any dowry.my father
given her all aurnaments & ceremony
expenditures.after some times my sister in-law & her mother's family
(mother,elder sister,brother in-law,
brother) they all pressurized & mentally torturing my brother.they
told him to separate from us.
actually we are lower middle class family,we have a grocery shop. my
mother ,house wife( she is austioartharites patient & right leg fractured) .my father diabetic & heart patient ( he is no more,26th December 2018 he is expire of heart attack).
he couldn't bear up with this situations.they scolded us without
any reason. our family situation & mental situation is not very good.
our local concillor 3times take decision but ,my sister in-law came and again she contacted her mothers family& blamed us without any right reason.even this type of
repeatation every time.
at that time we are very depressed,
what have to do?

Learning

4 Replies

JAZZ DS   06 July 2020

I think you should consult a divorce lawyer
or if you are not able to find the lawyer than you should try to search in google a divorce lawyer in your city you will get so much of them

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 July 2020

Facts posted by you are ambigous and vague. Post in simple language if you are seeking obligation of experts on this platform.

However, it is advisable to consult a local lawyer for appreciation of facts, professibnal guidance and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 July 2020

Your post suggests the facts as follows:

my elder brother,a dibayng person

without any dowry.my father given her all aurnaments & ceremony expenditure

we are lower middle class family,we have a grocery shop. my mother ,house wife she is austioartharites patient & right leg fractured) .my father diabetic & heart patient ( he is no more,26th December 2018 he is expire of heart attack).

The wife according to you wants

"they all pressurized & mentally torturing my brother.they told him to separate from us"

Now your post caption is  "How we can filed divorce case" ?

Divyang person is dependent on some other healthy person, father deceased, the mother is also having old age problems and incapable..Who is there to look after such a person if not the wife?

Whose idea is such divorce ?  (Neither wife nor her husband your brother)

It appears that though he is Divyang, he is earning some thing to support the family .  Is there any one who can look after divyang person better than his wife ?   

Let elders sit and settle the case though it has failed twice in the past.  Have mercy and stop torturing that poor soul of your brother further.  Let him take his own decision on his life.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 July 2020

Yes, the facts posted are confused. Please post simple facts bringing out the real issue, if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register