high court grievance

I have a grievance about High Court proceedings and I need some help and advise to overcome this problem. Basically this is an appeal matter filed by my wife as her matrimonial petition for divorce was rejected in the Family Court. She had challenged the decision in Family Court and her appeal was not admitted. I filed my reply on her appeal with additional evidence and requested to dismiss the appeal. But till date the Judges had not read my reply . She has moved the maintenance application by hiding her job details and without providing any fee receipt of the child and has just mentioned the vague amount for child education. I have also submitted my reply on her maintenance application. But the division bench of justice has ordered me to pay the big amount in a very short period of time without asking her to furnish the school fee receipt. My wife has not taken my consent and has changed child's school. She is not willing to share the progress report of the child with me. I had moved Civil application for Child access last year, but there is no order passed. My wife is not willing to bring the child on web cam and my child doesn't recognise me. Even after having merits in my case there is no help I am getting from the High Court. It is just waste of my money on litigation and waste of many years.







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x