Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help regarding women police station procedures

Page no : 5

(Guest)

There is nothing much left to do. You simply lie back and enjoy what ruckus you have created. You say your husband is thrid class. I had not laughed this much in long time. 

If he is third class what class you might be. ha ha ha.and you are 33. Some nut is missing in your head.  Find that and fix your head instead of finding fault with husband, mil etc etc.

(Guest)

There is nothing much left to do. You simply lie back and enjoy what ruckus you have created. You say your husband is thrid class. I had not laughed this much in long time. 

If he is third class what class you might be. ha ha ha.and you are 33. Some nut is missing in your head.  Find that and fix your head instead of finding fault with husband, mil etc etc.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)