Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help regarding women police station procedures

Page no : 17

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Lata
Also Raj, you are the dumbest lawyer I have ever interacted with. I don't blame donkeys like you who probably wear black coats they were supposed to carry on their ugly backs for the washerman. BCI should have introduce AIBE long back so that donkeys like you would be busy carrying loads.

Advocates whoever you meet will jollily take up your case.  You are a gold mine for them. But I am not like other advocates. I came into the profession to help people who are genuinely facing difficulty and not people who love finding trouble where there is no trouble.
What your MIL is she is. Police cant change her. Court cannot change her.
Your husband too, must be simply suffering between you and his mother, not knowing whose side to take. Always in a dilemma.  Shortly he will commit suicide or file for divorce.

You have two options. Take mutual divorce. Or if husband unwilling to give divorce, I bet he readily will agree for divorce, in case he disagrees out of insanity you fight the case and take it.
You cant repair people like your mother in law through help of police.
I never visit police station even though I am an advocate.  Reason being simple, it is place for low class people where there is no respect for law or morals.  It is a place for thieves and dacoits, rapists.  I always see many women going to police station.  That is wrong place that the government has made to resolve matrimonial disputes.  Police are meant for maintning law and order.  Not do mandvali between nuts who cant adjust with each other, for that there are counselling centers in courts.  But those who cant adjust with anyone, no counselling will help.

Your marriage is over.  You can file some other cases on your MIL and husband.  Am sure others here or in other forums will help you with sections, or pay some 1000 rs to some pimp of police he will get your husband in as many cases as you want.
Once you file cases, you should not worry.  It is opposite party who should worry.  You have  wonderful husband and you are an equally wonderful wife with an most wonderful mother in law.  Read it somewhere… People get what they deserve, nothing more, nothing less..

Finish it decently by taking mutual divorce. thats my sincere advice. If you think anyway its a broken marriage, you can break it into further more pieces by filing multiple cases, etc on your father in alw, husabd, mil what not etc.. smashhhhhhh it. there should be no sign of it left even if forensics would look for it (marriage).

(Guest)
Also Raj, you are the dumbest lawyer I have ever interacted with. I don't blame donkeys like you who probably wear black coats they were supposed to carry on their ugly backs for the washerman. BCI should have introduce AIBE long back so that donkeys like you would be busy carrying loads.

Advocates whoever you meet will jollily take up your case.  You are a gold mine for them. But I am not like other advocates. I came into the profession to help people who are genuinely facing difficulty and not people who love finding trouble where there is no trouble.
Your husband too, must be simply suffering between you and his mother, not knowing whose side to take. Always in a dilemma.  Shortly he will commit suicide or file for divorce.

You have two options. Take mutual divorce. Or if husband unwilling to give divorce, I bet he readily will agree for divorce, in case he disagrees out of insanity you fight the case and take it.
I never visit police station even though I am an advocate.  Reason being simple, it is place for low class people where there is no respect for law or morals.  It is a place for thieves and dacoits, rapists.  I always see many women going to police station.  That is wrong place that the government has made to resolve matrimonial disputes.  Police are meant for maintning law and order.  Not do mandvali between nuts who cant adjust with each other, for that there are counselling centers in courts.  But those who cant adjust with anyone, no counselling will help.

Your marriage is over.  You can file some other cases on your MIL and husband.  Am sure others here or in other forums will help you with sections, or pay some 1000 rs to some pimp of police he will get your husband in as many cases as you want.
Once you file cases, you should not worry.  It is opposite party who should worry.  You have  wonderful husband and you are an equally wonderful wife with an most wonderful mother in law.  Read it somewhere… People get what they deserve, nothing more, nothing less..

Finish it decently by taking mutual divorce. thats my sincere advice. If you think anyway its a broken marriage, you can break it into further more pieces by filing multiple cases, etc on your father in alw, husabd, mil what not etc.. smashhhhhhh it. there should be no sign of it left even if forensics would look for it (marriage).

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Lata   24 February 2018

Could I have the enrollment no of this "so called" Raj K Malhotra? Rest of the disciplinary action against him will explain his experience. Ooty, as his profile reads is not very far. A biassed opinion calls for a prima facie disciplinary action. If you have the guts, share your TN State Bar Enrollment No. here and face the music.

Lata   24 February 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Raj Malhotra

Hi All,

I'm a 33 year old woman married in a crazy family and have landed in a tough spot.

I have tried negotiating for a separate house away from my crazy mother in law ( crazy means psychotic dementia, OCD, mood swings and possibly undiagnosed schizo) but my husband has denied it. His brother and his wife are living apart too (because of the crazy mother in law).

I know I can file dowry harassment and domestic violence (none of it would be false) but somehow I feel like committing every time I think of my husband arrested. My affection was genuine despite his abusive, insulting and dominating nature.

We lived apart for some time and later he tried to drag me back to my mother in law's house so I returned to my maternal house for about 10 months. Then I went there for a week and they harassed me again. This time I went to the police station for protection against false accuses that they were threatening me about. This time I also gathered evidence ( Husband and Mother in law abusing me.

They warned my husband unofficially and I saw some changes. Then my mother in law flipped and acted mad so my husband convinced me to go back to my maternal place (his trick of course, they always play the good cop bad cop game, but I was so shaken that I fell for it)

But before returning I went with him to the Police station where he signed an undertaking asking for two weeks time and a lower petition was filed. Two weeks is over, now what?

Please note the place is 11 hours far and I have no relative where I can go and stay. My husband is a third class man and my mother in law (who owns their third class properties earned after looting ppl) has on record threatened to have goons attacking me.

Questions1.What should I do?
2. 2 weeks over. What is this lower petition/LPT?
3.LPT days grated are over. What happens now?

There is nothing much left to do. You simply lie back and enjoy what ruckus you have created. You say your husband is thrid class. I had not laughed this much in long time. 

If he is third class what class you might be. ha ha ha.and you are 33. Some nut is missing in your head.  Find that and fix your head instead of finding fault with husband, mil etc etc.

What ethics you have is clear from your uninformed responses that are made only to sound heroic on this LCI forum. If you had any brains you would not have the time to go through these forums for "a laugh". 

My nut loose? You clown of a frustrated man sued by his wife for s*xual dissatisfaction and pretending to be a lawyer here needs to be thrown out of this forum. Go learn some law from your wife's lawyer and stop using your mistress here to support you. Your mistress has probably not seen a court in her entire life, but I have. You dont know our backgrounds so shut up. I can buy entire Ooty if I wanted to. All women are not behind money. Some are genuinely harassed so keep your dumb mouth shut and behave yourself.

Learn somethiing from this forum instead of making a fool out of yourself here by being eager to post. Give your TN State Bar enrollment no. if you have the guts.

Lata   24 February 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore)
Advocate Raj Malhotra is absolutely correct in his matrimonial advices o n this forum and also other forums. He is far more experienced and really wishes good for the advice seekers here or elsewhere.  I am not prmoting him but rather telling he is vry pragmatic in his advice.  You should think about what is future for you instead of thinking about non-ending court cases, police station rounds.

If it not possible to carryon in this marriage, take divorrce and lead dignified life.  Not all can adjust with everyone.  Marriage is not for everyone.  It takes lot of patience to stick on to a marraiage life.

Nobody forced you or Malhotra to opine here. That clown admits he has never gone to a police station then why is he so eager to reply? Women like you are like IPL Cheerleaders who hide behind an oversmart fool with a big male ego and scream "He is right, He is right". It is because of women llike you that the real independent non-expecting woman is denied of her status and stature in society. All that advice drama is not required here on my thread. Only procedural information about LPT was required here which both of you have probably heard of only in this thread. If he is genuinely a lawyer, I would not give a fool like him even a Pro Note/check bounce case. Have you ever read the mandatory subject Professional Ethics in your Llb? Answer would be no because neither of you seems to be a lawyer.