LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Panchal   25 April 2018

Help needed

If i wanted to start a street food truck business, Should i have to get any kind of permission from the Government?


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 April 2018

Check with O/o Local Authority that would grant permission e.g; MC.

Your Local CA can also help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads