LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANIRUDDHA SAPRE   04 January 2020

Gst challan

Sir, I wanted to know how to create a challan as a subcontractor . To ellaborate i have an agreement with a company to provide a service, however due to some constraints we outsourced the said service to a subcontractor. So the subcontractor bills us and we inturn bill the company. Now the subcontrator charges us GST by raising a invoice and we inturn charge the company GST by raising a separate invoice. Now how do we pay the GST ( The mechanism) Hope that i get help in understanding and raising a challan to pay GST

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   15 January 2020

Originally posted by : ANIRUDDHA SAPRE
Sir,
I wanted to know how to create a challan as a subcontractor . To ellaborate i have an agreement with a company to provide a service, however due to some constraints we outsourced the said service to a subcontractor.
So the subcontractor bills us and we inturn bill the company.
Now the subcontrator charges us GST by raising a invoice and we inturn charge the company GST by raising a separate invoice.
Now how do we pay the GST ( The mechanism)
Hope that i get help in understanding and raising a challan to pay GST

You need to balance the entry of both side in one gst AND GST credit play important role here in your case,BUT its not possible to give tutorial online...in one reply

why not you just consult with any local CA,he will assist you best,

Harding Spears   18 May 2020

Everybody wants to know how to start a GST challan business which si the huge profit business and always in the profit. Get the free text at https://www.topdissertations.org/thesisrush-review/ and start your own setup in low investment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register