LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikram A (medical)     09 October 2013

Got notice 6 months back

i got married on 29 nov 2009. right 3 days after my marriage started to see the real faces of my legally wedded wife and their parents. i adjusted and moved on and she became pregnant and again they didnt stop torturing me mentally. she left at 8 months of pregnancy and she got delivered. iam a father to a baby girl born on nov 11, 20101.

then again same story. each and everytime they come for discussions and make a big issue at my house and then they leave. one last time they came with my baby and stayed for 3 months at my home with my parents and again left off after celebrating my babys first birthday. which happened in 2011.

6 months back they sent a lawyer notice that i have tortured her a lot mentally and physically ( which is totally wrong ). and they have also mentioned that she got aborted once because i have physically tortured her. they made allegation that i have demanded money money money. they mentioned i have a extra marital relation and i have brought a lady to my house in her presence and had s*x with her. they demanded 25,000/- per month maintenance from the lawyer notice. as per their lawyer notice my family is affluently rich and have lot of properties and i get 100,000/- per month from rents, etc etc which is totally fake. they made so many allegations which iam unable to mention here.

my dad knows a person from his childhood who happens to be a lawyer. since more than 2 years he is dragging the issue without making any step. for 2 years he said your son is now studying right, let him study and complete his PG, tell him donot worry about this issue. when we showed the lawyer notice he said i will send the reply notice ( something like counter) and he said i have sent it. when he discusssed with the other lawyer he said come for discussions lets talk. my lawyer is postponing the matter for weeks weeks weeks together and made it 6 months after the notice.

iam a doctor by profession. my legal wife she did her MA hindi and MBA(distance). now she works as a teacher in private school. 

iam stuck. if i ask my parents my dad says iam talking to the lawyer friend who everytime says something to convince my father and prolongs and postpones the matter. i dont know where to begin, where to go, how to go with, how to move on in my life.

guys any help you can throw on me, iam waiting.

iam 31 year old. my marriage held at KURNOOL in andhra pradesh, my wife is from Tadepalligudem, west Godawari, Andhra Pradesh.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

1.  You already have a  kid out of wedlock, why dont you adjust for the sake of the kid?

2.  You dont want to live with her, then file for RCR as her to come  back, in the given circumstance she wont come back, you will win RCR and then file divorce.

3.  As for alimony, get details as to where she works and show to the court that she is working able bodied woman and she is getting so n so salary, and you will not have to pay maintenance to her.

4.  For the kid you will have to pay maintenance if she never comes back until the kid turns 18.

5.  Meanwhile you can also file for child custody case, you may not get child custody, but surely will get visitation rights.

6.  All accusations made by your wife should be proved, or they just stand as false accusations.

7.  Be prepared to face a list of false cases by your wife against you and your parents like dowry case, domestic violence case.

8.  In such case that you are emboriled in false cases then you may as well ask how much money she wants to give your freedom back, as this clearly looks like an act which was done to suck money from you.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Author,

1. File a written complaint to your nearest police station about her ill intension and the day from which she has deserted you without any reason.Write full story of your case and chances of filling fake dowry and cruelity cases by her.

2. The same CC copy has to be sent to HRC,IG ,SSP of your city.

3. File an Informatory in the CJM court regarding her false cases and her ill intensions.

4. Keep all these legal stuffs intact at safer place.

5. All the above are only for safeguard and a plea for your innocence in her future false cases.

6. Collect all the income proof of her and any properties or asset's on her name which would be turned as income at later stage.

7. Now,from here onward's see what you exactly want from your life?

8. If you want to give last chance to her then talk it amicable and then file for RCR and wait for any chances of reunion.

9. If you don't want to live with her then go for contested divorce based on cruelity and desertion  if amicable talk's go without any result's.

10. For child court will decide in whose custody the child will go looking after the wellfare and future aspect's of child,,,so this case is very much open for both.Whoever deemed to be fit for betterment of child till majority he/she will grab the custody leaving other partner only for visitation right.

11. Read women and child law prior to any strategie and decision.

Best of luck.

1 Like

vikram A (medical)     11 October 2013

thank you guys.

but what about the lawyer? iam unable to understand why is he delaying in this matter?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vikram A

thank you guys.

but what about the lawyer? iam unable to understand why is he delaying in this matter?

That you will have to ask the lawyer himself/herself.

vikram A (medical)     28 October 2013

Is it a good idea to contact my wife's lawyer for any further proceedings?

As my lawyer is prolonging the matter without any progress and he not even showing any reply notice which he sent as per his words he has sent.

Kindly guide me guys

Thank you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vikram A

Is it a good idea to contact my wife's lawyer for any further proceedings?

As my lawyer is prolonging the matter without any progress and he not even showing any reply notice which he sent as per his words he has sent.

Kindly guide me guys

Thank you.

Bribe him, sab chalta he aaj kal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register