APPLICATION UNDER RTI ACT
(Based on Right to Information Act 2005)
SENT THROUGH REGISTERED POST WITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Subject: Cancellation of ‘Power of Attorney’ Document Number 31/2010 - regarding
Cancel the ‘Power of Attorney’ Document No. 31/2010 registered at Pappanadu Sub-Registrar Office on 13/08/2010. Mr. K. Asokan, M.Com., Pattukkottai District Registrar (Administration) conducted enquiry on 16/04/2012.
Witness 1) came to change of ‘patta’ but Muruganandam misguided him.
Witness 2) Signature and photo is not his and moreover he never visited the Registrar Office
The Junior Assistant Ms. S. Rajakumari stated that she never met the complainant, according
to the instructions of Mr. Asaithambi, Sub-Registrar (In charge) she registered the document.
Complainant: Mrs. Indira Bhat denied that she never given any PoA to anyone.
· Mr. Muruganandam was not attended two summons (16/04/2012 and 30/04/2012).
· Mrs. Indira Bhat also not visited Pappanadu and signed the PoA. Her photo was taken from
bar council of Madras High Court.
1. The State Government has given permission to cancel the complaints relating to fraudulent registrations through impersonation or production of false documents and evidences.
C. No. 67 dated 03.11.2011 (C. No. 52338/C1/2011) to all District Registrars.
2. According to the Government Circular ‘The District Registrar should complete the enquiry maximum in two months in each case and if the parties are not appearing for more than 2 summons, ex-parte order should be passed. The District Registrar was not adopted the rules. (violation-1). Registrar sent 3rd summon to appear on 14.05.2012 (violation-2) to enable to produce fake documentary evidences. Is it not a clear breach of government order?
3. In the absence of Sub-Registrar at Pappanadu how the Junior Assistant Ms. Rajakumari can register a document on 13.08.2010 without any knowledge. Mr. Asaithambi, sub-registrar corrupt role is proved through his instructions. Who should take the responsibility?
4. Why the Inspector General of Registration is not cancelling the PoA?