LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad   01 October 2020

Firm partnership deed

there was firm based in alwarpet, chennai which had partnership deed in year 1971 and certain changes were done and new partnership deed was created in year 1993 with new members. does the partnership deeds has to be registered and if so which subregister office does it com under for firm based in Teynampet, chennai.


 4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 October 2020


You have to register a partnership deed. As per me, you can register a partnership deed online in Chennai.


kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 October 2020

Why kept silent all these years?  Whether the Partition deed of the year 1971 registered or not?  And there are changes in the deed.  So all the transactions from the year 1971 shall be filed with Original partition deed and new reconstitution deed before the Registrar of the Firms of your district. 

Prasad   03 October 2020

there is property linked to firm is under dispute and as per original partnership deed 1971 4 people are entitled for a share but a new partnership deed formed in 1993 after one person left not sure if 1993 one is registered. what can we search for partnership deeds? What options are avaliable if the 1993 supplementary partnership deed was not registered? there must some records of people removed or added to firm partnership

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 October 2020

You may apply for the copies if any filed regarding the Firm to the Registrar of Firms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query