LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subodh Kumar (NA)     16 February 2012

False information in attestation form for a psu job

I have been given a provisional appointment letter from a reputed PSU. I have to submitt attestation forms at the time of joining in few days. 

The question is: I have mentioned my employment period as 2 yrs at the time of interview. Actually I had 5 yrs experince of another PSU. I resigned for civil services prepration last year and now taken this job at the entry level trainee post due to location and better job type consideration. the job was for entry level. experince of any kind not at all mentioned in the advertisement form of this PSU job.

Now while filling attestation form I have to mention again my past employment details. I fiiled 2 years earlier considering that they may not have good impression about me in interview. Now At the time of joining they are not asking for any experince or relieving letters form unemployed people.

My worry is if they send any verification to my earlier PSU, they may come to know about my service years. I dont have any kind of enquiry/ chargesheet etc, its a clean record. In that case can they terminate my services on providing false information? Except this issue all the information in the attestation form is true.

Please help me out of this worry.

Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2012

If PSU comes to know of the hiding of previous PSU employment at any time till retirement they may take action and even terminate /dismiss you.

You query is vague

Where were you residing earlier to joining this PSU?

Where were you posted at the time of joining this PSU?

When as your resignation  accepted ?

Subodh Kumar (NA)     17 February 2012

Originally posted by :Sudhir Kumar
"
If PSU comes to know of the hiding of previous PSU employment at any time till retirement they may take action and even terminate /dismiss you.

You query is vague

Where were you residing earlier to joining this PSU?

Where were you posted at the time of joining this PSU?

When as your resignation  accepted ?

"

SIr,

Thanking you for talking pain in reading this.

Please excuse for the inconvinience caused.

Since last year 9 months I am at my home in delhi unemployed. I was posted in mumbai for 5 years prior to resignation. My resignation was duly accepetd by the management there.

I, in the wrong framewrok of mind provided wrong information.Now I am repenting it. There may be much more problem if I put real experince etc in the attestation forms now. Is there a way out now?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2012

So during last five years you have resided at Mumbai as well.  Now you will either give wrong information to the new PSU and put yourself in danger.  Better contact their HR and seek mercy.

Subodh Kumar (NA)     18 February 2012

Originally posted by :Sudhir Kumar
"
So during last five years you have resided at Mumbai as well.  Now you will either give wrong information to the new PSU and put yourself in danger.  Better contact their HR and seek mercy.
"

Thank you Sir for the kind opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register