LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh   30 June 2015

Experience

Respected sir, I completed my graduation from regular mode from 2007 to 2011. But due to financial problem i have to join a regular job in private company from aug 2010. Now I got a job in central govenrment and they sent me an attestation form to fill. In that form there is a column to mention about previous job( Private/Government job).Should I mention this job in this form since there is an overlapping of my graduation and job experience because both are from regular mode? And if I don't mention it then will it create problem in future if the department will know about my job by any means? Should I join this government job or not? Pls reply sir.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2015

You were in employment from 2010-2011.

During this period how did you manage attendance for regular study? Do you have attendance record?

Did your employer and employment contract allow you to undertake regular study? Do you have copy of approval?

If you have approval then you have something to explain and stand by.

However show everything (alongwith elders of your family) to your lawyer in person ASAP, before you proceed further..

yogesh   30 June 2015

If I didn't show the previous job, then will it create any problem in future?

Since my job is after 1pm and my classes were between 10am to 1pm, so I completed my study while doing job. Pls reply sir. thanks in advance.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2015

Usually it is mentioned in appointment letter that employee can not undertake any study or employment and prior permission is required. If it is mentioned in service rules/appointment letter then you should have obtained permission from employer in writing. Download evidence of work hours after 1pm and classes from 10am -1pm.

Employee should not onceal.

Show everything (alongwith elders of your family) to your lawyer in person ASAP, before you proceed further. They can suggest some remedy to you in person after examining everything on record.

yogesh   01 July 2015

Nothing is written in my appointment letter that I can not undertake any study without informing my employer. What should I do?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2015

Last Reply

It has already been posted that:  Generate proof of office timings as from 10am-1pm and regular course timing after 1pm.

Show everything (alongwith elders of your family) to your lawyer in person ASAP, before you proceed further and thereafter to a competent official in Govt. Dept where you have to join. They can suggest some remedy to you in person after examining everything on record.

Therafter you will knwo everythinmg that you can and you should do.

You may wait for advise of other experts/members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register