boss your question was tried into practise by a couple having extra marital affair and fought till apex court.
now the hindu guy who converted to muslim just for marrying was proved intentionally malafide intentions and tried and punished under bigamy is now behind bars
There is no escape from these sections because these all 498A ipc, DV & crpc 125 are criminal in nature and equally applicable to all religion.Therefore don't think for conversion engage a lawyer of your area and fight your case on their merits.
1. Hahahaha......boss thts a high profile incidence.
2. The legal wife of that superstar got a lump sum and the battle was a stalemate.
3. Yours is not.
4. Keeping a concubine for wordly desires is prohibited but not illegal until the marriage is registered.
5. So if wife not cohabiting, there's a choice of live ins happening in all metros now a days as metro wife's are more attracted to dv nowadays.
6. Read in between lines, you'll get the answers suggested by a few people now a days to the miserable husbands only.
Then .............. To escape from "gender biased laws" why don't you consider changing/converting your gender!!!
And ................ 498a, DV, crpc 125 ... all are not falling under "personal laws" based on religion!!!
And also ............... 'at the time of offense' if 'person who's a guilty of offence' is 'sane' then it doesn't matter what happens to him afterwards ..... he is not absolved even if afterwards he becomes 'insane'! he is cured first and then subjected to punishment !!!!