LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   12 May 2018

Epf amount transferred to wrong account

Sir I was submitted form 13 to transfer my provident fund from TAMBARAM epf to BANDRA epf . But TAMBARAM epf office done mistake in account no while transferring to BANDRA . Now my amount transferred to wrong person in BANDRA epf . I have raised compliment in tambaram epf but TAMBARAM EPF office said we sent letter to BANDRA office for correction on 27 march 2018 But still now no correction made and no amount credited in my current account of band epf. If I am submitting grievance they are simply saying that refer to technical department . The same thing they are replying from last 40 days . Now need help from this site how I need to proceed Mistake was done by tambaram epf . Actually I have submitted this form 13 on Nov 2017 As time is going more . Almost 6 months going to complete . Now please help me how I need to proceed

Learning

4 Replies

Aswath G   14 May 2018

Dear Ravi,

Immdeately file case in labour court, along with gravences report

You made delay

Aswath

Ravi   14 May 2018

Aswath , thank you for the response . Please help me how to file a case on labour's court . And please advise u r available time to call

Ravi   14 May 2018

Aswath , thank you for the response . Please help me how to file a case on labour's court . And please advise u r available time to call

Aswath G   14 May 2018

Dear Ravi,

I can't take up this case, you contact any lawyer in labour court

but you can call me after 7:00 PM any day

Thanks

Regards

G Aswath

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register