Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dummies guide - How to file S. 498a IPC the better way !

Page no : 2

(Guest)

sir if on filing of false 498a if instead of commiting suicide males take steps as u wud have taken this menace of 498a could have been eradicated. but problem is people are rat like , if u are a male prove it by doing it, dont take false allegations on u. both 498a and ur plans have same ending jail, so why fear.

satnam singh (job less)     22 August 2010

after completing the case this kind of girl must be go out of this world(kill) by any effort and all her family !!!!!  becourse this kind of girls are black spot on  indian culture . any anybody is " MARAD" go eighter this side or that side.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Renuka Gupata
"
Though written in a sarcastic language, it is still a guide in the true sense of the word. Thanks for posting it! What about guide to maintenance and alimony? One just have to ignore the sarcasm and ignore some of the irrelevant expression , and lo! it becomes a good guide for legal literacy .

RG
"

@ Renuka

Sure and I hope you have already read DV Act, 2005 Guide I and II posted here by me last month ?

For your much awaited "maint. and alimony" sections, if not in a hurry then re-read all my post answers given to aam adami say before April. 2010 and if you looking for compodium then I will mention them once I review below incomplete work from a godfather for some of you......."

"After writing this complaint, read thoroughly time and again for several times and make proper factual, grammar and sentence structure corrections.  It is your complaint.

What should you do with this complaint, I explain in the next part, which I would post as soon as possible.

Good bye, till then...."

PS.: 'You' here is contextual and may be taken in that sense...

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     22 August 2010

@ Mr. Arun

No I am not in a hurry at all but just a bit curious to know what the guide book has to say on it!! Of course I am well versed with the DV act! Now readers do not see ulterior motives, I have not filed any DV case against anyone. A thorough understanding of the act is required by my profession at every step!

RG

(Guest)

@ Renuka

Why justify in posts what people think of you or not. You are you a personality simple period.

I want to hear your takes on DV Part I and Part II n whenever time permits and or if it interests you do suggest some of your views on them and applicabality or non applicability and or refinement in it as per your profession point of view. Afterall by Winter Season of Parliament it needs to be reviewd is my guess thus asked your inputs.

Sure, like I said the dummies guide on maint / alimony was ready 5 years back only it needs pulling out once above referred incomplete posts is on air.............so anyone ask "godfather" to publish the second part ....... 

2 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     22 August 2010

@ Mr. Arun

Because people have assumed in some of their post that I have already filed this case or that case! Now when I say personal is political, it has a meaning for me as it has meaning for many other women here and everywhere.The moment they start giving their opinions, it is assumed they are too much personally involved. Stereotypes sir Stereotypes! Hence, it was pointed out before anybody jumps to conclusion. Justifying? Well, why should I ? And for what purpose? 

RG

(Guest)

@ Renuka

Arey nahi bhai you all mix issues....

Illustration: Today I was reading a reply of Shivani to Swatirswator or Cool or to someone I forgot right now to hom she wrote where she asks him "your mother is kicked out by your father something like that and what u will do if your mother asks maint. and then she says today your father can't buy a shirt with Rs. 2500 something like that.........exact quote I am not quoting right here as it is already there in that post but hope u understood what I am quoting" now this is personal remark and not "stereotype" message or post. What Shivani was tryign to sterotype here other than makign a personal one on one attack. Had she said that today in 2.5 K not many middle class people are able to afford even a shirt the context would have been different. Now see how that person attacked back and so on so forth so the essence of 'sterotype" as you say is not at all reflects so that is the missing point.

In that maint of Mumbai HC first of all Shivani should have given a link of Mumbai HC judgment then it is Ok for readers if she comments in oppening post on pittence maint. etc. but then see the message thread reached to personal level from some unknown judgment of some court to some mixed issues to what nots..............this is justification bringing personal matters into a thread who wants that here no one talk of social issues bhai then discuss them what my father affords for 2.5 K or 20 K is none of anyones business.

Another illustration: Oh my frind who is a teahcer is suffering and her husband is not paying maint. is being mentioned by same author in posts on some once behalf , what the hell is necessary to bring some unknown teacher friend into a post whose briefs even she herself is not posting and then justifying by third party etc. bring social reported issues then one can discuss otherwise in my colony / in my neighbourhood husbands are beaten daily by their wives, if I bring this story will it make any sense I say no bze it is personal things of someone me being a male I am bringing another male to justify is it necessary nahi na kar key.....

Chalo bahut ho gaya aab keep thinking how confusing male speak and women speak to a general readers becomes and then chain mails for and against by folks starts and the main post esence gets lost and we start discussing totally different issues this is what a women is good at when confronted and I am honest about it........

This is all I want to say.

2 Like

san (social service)     23 August 2010

Amazing, very well written......The bitter truth, that it is.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     16 January 2011

arun ji many thanks for the article

(Guest)

@Avnish Kaur

"arun ji many thanks for the article"

You gave thanks to Arun kumar but where is Arun kumar ?

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     16 January 2011

arun ji is very much here among us , may god give him a long life

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 January 2011

THE KING IS DEAD - LONG LIVE THE KING.

(Guest)

please prove that;

1]  he is impotent

2] he demands DOWRY [ is there any proof for this ?]

fighting for my brother (HR)     08 November 2013

My god...... here is khuslasa.... see Arun statement..make sure...means he is making sure for filing fake cases..

Mr Arun,, if a girl is really victim.. she dont need to read any guidelines.. girls wakeup.. ms Renuka or whosoever liking his post..you have to file any case you can tell actualy wat happened..no need to add masala..on it..

Mr Arun says....Make sure you include 3 things - with these 3 things he cannot go for FIR quash :-

1-
He tried to strangulate me and tried to kill me.

2- He is impotent.

3- He beats me everyday and demanding new car/house/fridge or whatever suits you. Good Luck !

From

A sister fighting for my brother.. (Female member)

AMAN KONARK MODI   14 June 2016

NOT GOOD FOR WOMAN TO MISUSE THIS AS IT IS MADE BY MAN DOMINATED CONSTITUTION MAKING BODY OF OUR NATION ONLY" AND IT WILL CREATE OF ATMOSPHERE OF NON BELIEVING THE WOMAN IN FUTURE (MISERABLE & PATHETIC FOR WOMAN WHO NEEDS IT AND FUN FOR WOMAN WHO MISUSES IT) "AND STROY OF BEDIYAA AYA BEDIYA AAYA WHICH EVERYONE HEARD IN CHILDHOOD BECOMES RIGHT" THAT IN MISUSE OF THE TRUST AND WRONG INSTANCE FIRSTLY EVERYONE OF SOCIETY SUPPORT HER IN EVERY SITUATION AND WHEN SOCIETY KNOWING TO COME THAT INSTANCE IS FALSE THEN EVERYONE OF SOCIETY SAID THAT THIS IS MISUSE AND BREACH OF TRUST AND FURTHER NO ONE GOES TO SAVE HER. AND REALLY IF ONE DAY TRUTH WILL HAPPENS WIT HHER THAN EVERYONE OF SOCIETY SAID IT IS NOW THE AADAT (HABITUAL) OF HER TO BREACH THE TRUST OF SOCIETY AND NO ONE GOES TO SURVIVE HER. THIS IS GOING ON AND IN COMING FUTURE IT SHALL HAPPENS AND SOCIETY TENDS TO BREAK AND NO MAN GOING TO MARRY WOMAN. FEW SOCIETY WOMEN TENDS GOING DOWN ALL WOMAN IMAGE OWN IMAGE OF GODDESS TO NON GODESS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register