Do we get loan to said property

Hi every one,I have a house in total 400 square yuards i e 200 sq yards pakka house and another 200sq yards G+1Rc this is situated at kushaiguda grama kantam. My father purchased this house in 1988 from X as notary deed.In 1996 my father died .when my father purchased land on that time only 200 sq of pakka house was there and left 200 sq yards was open plot .In 2000yr we transfered that property in the name of my mother as a registered deed.From 1988 we r paying property tax and manjeera regularly.Here my question is 1)What is mean by grama kantam2)Is government have any right to occupy our property 3)Now we want to dimolish the pakka house and construct G+1 with Rc my mother is a government servant .Do we getany home loan towards above property plz suggest me



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x