Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arka pradhan (Proprietor)     29 June 2014

Do i have the right to the property - part 2

Hello every one, 

This is with reference to my previous posting "  Do i have the right to the property " 9 days ago.  I would like to thank again to the ones who advised me.

Now i have notarized affidavit stating that i'm the rightful owner to my deceased mother's property ( that was left by my maternal grandmother who died on 14.04.1999)    NOW   can i issue a public notice that may read somewhat like the following  : -   

I Arka Pradhan S/o Mr Asis Pradhan of 7/2, J Lane Kolkata, W.B. do hereby inform publicly that vide notary dated : 06.11.2103. I am the rightful heir to my mother's ( Late Mrs Renu Pradhan ) 1/9th share of the property measuring 2 biswa, 19 biswansi, 9 kachwansi only situated at xxxxxxxx lucknow, UP, that was left by my grand mother Smt Geeta Roy Chowdhury who died intested on 14.04.1999.

Thus anyone who intends to buy this said property should inform me well in advance through post and mail  at the following addresses . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  &  xxxxxxxxxxxxx. And if anyone fail to inform me or purposefully avoids to inform me will be delt with legally.

PLEASE INFORM IF MY NEWS ADVERTISEMENT IS OK. I'LL ALSO BE MAKING A POLICE COMPLAIN INFORMING THE SAME AT THE LOCAL POLICE STATION IN LUCKNOW.

Learning

1 Replies

amit kumar tewari (lecturer)     30 June 2014

i did love marriage in 2012,from that time my father is not accepting me and my wife.recently 
i became father with a baby girl.then also they are not accepting,from last two three years i 
have not gone to my house.because in their thinking i had did a big crime in front of society.
ok iam fine with it.but now i want my share of property that is of my grand father and 
transfered to my father after he died,he is saying that till iam alive i will not give it to 
anybody,and this is my decision either i disburse it or give in charity.
my mother is step mother with a girl,she is recentely married.

from my father we are two brothers,one is elder and second my self.

now my step mother also dont want to give any share to us,also she is now trying to sell the 
house and saying you both have nothing in this house.
we have two house both are made by my grandmother,and 17 beegha agriculture land.

now i want each and every share of my right.after sell of house where should we 
live.....leglay.(my brother his family,and my self)
also tell me that did they have any right to stop coming home to me on behalf of love 
marriage.

please give me right advise,plz,plz,plz,plz,
email:amt2000@rediffmail.com
mo:7791023816

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register