LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     29 June 2010

Divorce cruelity : Advice me

I applied divorce on two weeks back and my hearing date is on 13th july. two days back she gave a false complaint to the women police station on dowry act &  humiliation act.  Police searched us we left from attending the enquiry and now we applied a anticipatory bail. Today we recieved a judgement of my case was dismissed. They havent filed FIR so far. 

My doubt is about my hearing date is 13th  if my wife parents insist police to put FIR on 11th or 12th. i cant able to attend the hearing date a?? otherwise i will be put under jail?? kindly adivse me, how to tackle this

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

A fact one misses in matrimonial false complaint cases and worries too much and it is ;

Once a hubby is put behind jail infact every fortnight or every month the court hearing happens which is not the case in hand during regular matrimonial cases hearing where dates comes every 3 months on an national average speaking. so don't be afraid of jail. Keep a jail kit handy and infact during matrimonial custody / jail terms phase of life one gets better treatment inside the jail with no jail work alloted to you and you living in special areas and enjoying the meals coupon and lazing around the most. It also is the time to learn from gurus there on how to survive in the social biased society.

Now, on serious note answer to your aprehension and high BP state is that if her complain facts were not conclusive enough to get AB then one should not have given chance to HER SIDE by applying for AB and get it dismissed this gives HER SIDE better leverage now. At the announcement stateg during AB hearing least your ld. Advocate could have asked for 15 days period to approach higher court till then lower matters would have stayed. So now take it easy collect evidences and prove your innocence by taking services of a better Criminal Lawyer by searching LCI database here as per your city of residence and/or as per jurisdiction of crl. case.

ATB, Rgds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register