LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Mehta (edd)     01 July 2016

Discharge u/s 245 (2)

A guy file a false defamation case. He said that I write defmatory statement against him but didnot tell what I told against him. Evidence are wrong which doesnot show that told anything against him. Even I already filed a police complaint against him before he filed a case against me and he accept that police complaint in other case. Does it help in under section 245(2) to discharge me


 1 Replies

Vijay Mehta (edd)     03 July 2016


No sir we are at very initial stage means because other party don't know my address so summons didn't reached due to that BW issued but due to some resources they got and BW came to me so my lawyer went to court and file 245 (2) because case is baseless and I never wrote anything against him. Even before registering this case by him we already filed a police complaint against him and enquiry was done by DSP and report was given to us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register