Speedy trial (21 b) - research


i m a publisher of medical books & engineer by education.

wife filed appeal which has reached final hearing.

in 498a filed by her, i have filed application to dissmiss the case for want of jurisdiction.

in 494 filed by me, matter is fixed for hearing of the applications filed by me for cancelling her bail & Cr.P.C. 340 etc. (total 8 different applications.)

also i have filed IPC 182 & CrPC 150, 151, 107 against her.

also i have filed complaints at her office to dismiss her from service - total 17 different complaints.


Today, after getting several opportunities, VOID wife (appellant) failed to advance arguments.

hon. court imposed cost of 500 /- and gave her last chance to argue - 

hon. court has also RECORDED WARNING in WRITTEN so that she wont be able to delay the case on next date.

though I am respondant, and I am supposed to Argue after her, hon. court allowed me to submit my Written Arguments + Rulings.

Next Date = 17 / 06 / 2014


Ref. - http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/create_message.asp#.U15dYlWSwYk



refer the two judgements, which are fetched for me by my learned friend,

Mahesh R. Sonawane, who is also available at LCI  ...


Mahesh R. Sonawane

Lawyer/Fight for justice 
[ Scorecard : 544] Thank Contributor :  Send PM

Attached File : 118729888 writ during trial.pdf, 118729888 writ during appeal.pdf downloaded 323 times

today i filed private complaint u/s IPC 406, 417, 420, 211, 500, 501, 34 against 

Illegitimate wife, her father, mother and elder brother 

at my hometown


First appeal filed by ILLEGITIMATE wife - DISSMISSED today

lower court judgement confirmed- 

Marriage is Null & Void u/s 11 r/w sec. 5 (i)

Total likes : 1 times


Hats off to you... Inspirational... Fighter...

Total likes : 1 times


30 dates in Trial Court


34 dates in First Appellate Court.


both the cases decided in my favour.


both the cases were conducted at my hometown


i was present in both courts on EACH & EVERY date


the opponant filed 1 writ petition in HC and i filed 2 writ petitions in HC during these 2 cases.




Dear Amit,


I have filed a civil suit for cancellation of registered sale deed , i am staying in a house which was granted ny govt to my grand father with certain conditions and rules, which says no person or society can enter other person as member , or sale, or lease the plot without prior written approval of the collector.

After my Grand father died this person came up with SD which does not have coll permission or society permission we have been granted Injuction order in our favor by district court.we are in possion of the property court has acceptted the same.

Now this person is intentionally prlonging the case can moreover he challenged our society membership in DDR then we went to joint register and won case ther against that order he has recently filled Writ petition in HC against our membership of society his sale deed is disputed and same is pending in lower court stil he goes in different different court like co op , revenue and harras us as we have to be present there then lawyer cost, travelling cost,

Can you suggest some way out to finish all of this fast ?


the fight reopens ...

now facing second appeal in HC ...

first date over ...

the appellant lady's advocate requested for further date .... and succeeded in prolonging ...

he got 22 days time


I filed divorce case in 2010. Family court ordered maintenance in 2013 but i have not paid the maintenance and appeal in HC against interim order but no success. Meanwhile family court sine and die my divorce case, now i paid the full arrears of maintenance and file application before family to reopen my divorce case but judge is giving very long dates. next date is in April 2015. can i go to HC and ask for speedy disposal of case under 21b of HMA.


Pls advise.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x