Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

g.p.srinivas (advocate)     14 May 2019

Change of advocate

Respected Colleagues,

Greetings

I am not familiar with the lower courts.

If the present advocate is not supporting to the client - can the petitioner / respondent change advocate, as both the side advocates colluded and dragging the case without showing interest for trial, till now no chief examination, no cross examination. Will it be oral / file petition (memo of appearance)

Kindly advise at your earliest.

Smt. G. Padmavathi Srinivas
Hyderabad - High Court

Learning

10 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2019

A  HC advocate seeking this guidance appears shocking.  It is almost usual in each court and it appears that lower court judges were forced to clear all cases filed before 2012 by the end of 2019 and they are making war efforts to close them.  The same situation is prevailing in every court.  There is no guarantee that such and such a person is sincere, as there are mutual obligations between advocates.  Just imagine, for a case filed in 2014, issues were framed in 2018 after a complaint to HC, and since Jan, 2018 trial has not commenced.  If the judges/advocates represent through Advocate Commissioner's hearing, you may cut sometime in trial, but one can not assure such thing.  I have known cases where parties paid the amount to AC , Court ordered from examination within a month in 2018, but AC is not available till today and the case is being adjourned.  Once a litigant without resources enters this Padmavyuha there is finally only one option.  By resources, I mean men, money, and machinery.

ARE YOU AN ADVOCATE, HAVE YOU KNOWN ENTIRE LAW UNDER THE CONSTITUTION. IF NOT WHAT AUTHORITY TO COMMENT WITH YOUR FIRST LINE, IT IS DISGUSTING..... FIRST MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. 

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     14 May 2019

Yes the party can change thecounsel at any time/stage of the case.

Thank you sir....

Shashi Dhara   14 May 2019

Party can change advocates but procedure or proceedings doesn't change

Madam,

I am no an advocate and never meant any such comments as assumed by you.

As a general public, I know several cases where public suffers, but in your case the victim is Advocate herself .

After reading your query, the story of Rama and ant struck to me.

When God Rama has laid his hand on an ant, it silently suffered and when he noticed the ant and asked why it has not done any thing, it said  We pray in the name of Rama, whenever we are in problems, but when Rama is himself inflicting me harm, where should I complain. 

I am sorry if my comment caused any hurt to you and I never intend to cause any such feelings  to any member in general and to professionals in specific.

Madam,

I am no an advocate and never meant any such comments as assumed by you.

As a general public, I know several cases where public suffers, but in your case the victim is Advocate herself .

After reading your query, the story of Rama and ant struck to me.

When God Rama has laid his hand on an ant, it silently suffered and when he noticed the ant and asked why it has not done any thing, it said  We pray in the name of Rama, whenever we are in problems, but when Rama is himself inflicting me harm, where should I complain. 

I am sorry if my comment caused any hurt to you and I never intend to cause any such feelings  to any member in general and to professionals in specific.

Again you started with wrong note : what is "but in your case the victim is Advocate herself ". It clearly shows your mental equilibriam is in danger condition. First respect your age. Stop messaging to any advocate with your demeaning and diminishing knowledge. Do not reply for this reply. If you continue doing so, I will ask the admin to remove you from the site.

1 Like

You need no permission for asking admn to remove my name.  I am not carrying any luggage.  You are at liberty to do it.  Members may not respond and they can find where was that danger to mental equilibrium by going through all posts/replies.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   14 May 2019

Advocate can be changed;    but there's little chance of getting a better Advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register