Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Csr or fir - money due not settled

Sir,

When it comes to police case,what is the difference between CSR and FIR.. i had a office boy that left the job without settling a due of 5k before 6months while i was abroad.all the advance were paid by means of cheque and bank transfers.i waited and gave him time hoping he will settle it and no response ..he was hired through a placement agency. should i file a CSR or FIR for this now. i am thinking to file a CSR first..give him few more months..and if still no response, will convert this CSR to FIR..will this work.

i have all the agreements made between me and the agency before hiring him. even though the agency claims that they are not responsible for any money paid to him, can i still make the agency held liable for this..because i see some kind of nexus between the agency and this guy as they had tried a similar things with others as well in the past.

i really dont care whether i get the money back..but i just cant accept the fact that i am cheated and want to get the accused punished by law.

Learning

2 Replies

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     26 December 2013

A police can be filed against the placement agency and the boy, who together and acting with common intent defrauded and cheated you. A civil case for recovery money, as well as breach of contract and damages can be filed against them, either singly, or jointly.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2013

You cannot file either a CSR or FIR, it is the job of the police to take action on your complaint or take cognizance of your complaint. You can lodge a complaint with concerned police for the offences of cheating and breach of trust.  Instead you can issue a legal notice to the Agency who appointed the services of the guy who defrauded demanding the money he took informing them that he committed the said act at the agency's instance.  Agency can be made liable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register