Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Credit card - after 13 years silence bank trying to claim

Page no : 4

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2017

“it was they who waited for 13 years before giving a complaint”

So you have the details and evidence of having submitted complaint.

You have the details and evidence of having received the reply to complaint.

What was it?

Or there was NO reply.

Go thru the Guidelines and Codes suggested to you. These lay down timeline to reply and resolve the complaint. Hope you can defeat the claims of CC company!

Let your own very able senior counsel at your location of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/banking/ consumer matters, that has examined all,docs, records, inputs, advise you in person.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2017

Originally posted by : DSK
Thanks for your reply Dr.Ramani.

On the 2nd option which you have specified, is it even possible to go to court now since 13 years have past ? Its very much a time barred debt runder the statute of limitations since indian law recovery of such payments legally is admissible only if within 3 years from last transaction/contact/communication between me and them. None of these communications have happened from my side for the past 13 years. Only they keep sending one sided letters.

Only this week they have sent a regd post with acknowledgement due. I told the courier guy to return it as wrong post which doesnt relate to me and he said ok and left. He asked if it was wrong name or what he should mention, for which i gave a non committal answer of "this courier package is wrong" as in because they shouldnt even be trying to reach me after so many years that too with an inflated out of bounds amount.

Refused to take delivery so the notice is deemed to have been served on you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2017

So you have the details and evidence of having submitted complaint?

You have the details and evidence of having received the reply to complaint.

What was it?

Or there was NO reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register