LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuj (Manager Admin)     31 March 2011

Corporate dipute

Dear  Sir,

I am working  in Pvt company  as Manager Admin,inwhich We have ordered for supply of aggregate  to a party and given advace of 30,00000 to the party the party after supplying for Rs 12 Lakhs  worth aggregate stopped supply . We want to file a suit now in their name . Police says there can be no FIR is ot true ? What type case can we file civil or criminal  under which section ? Please advise .Thanking you


Anuj K Mishra


 4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     31 March 2011

yes its money problem so don't file a fir, why do you want make complaint, you just send the notice opposide party and make money suit, thats bestway.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     31 March 2011

it is civil matter. u can file a case according to "brich of contaract"

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     01 April 2011

Dear Mishra ji,

did you enter into contract?

VK Dwivedi

Shantibhushan (Advocate)     01 April 2011

1- if there is a contract, then you can repudiate according to terms and condition of contract for default of the other party and file a suit for damages.

2- If you are keen to enforce the contract then you should file a suit for specific performance alongwith damages.

As your case is of commercial transaction, FIR could not be taken by the police, however you can try to get an  FIR if not then, NC registered for the same. You can thereafter directly file a private complaint before magistrate for cheating.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register