LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganeshram gupta (prop)     14 April 2012



    for  rs 1 lac , i had given a cheque and a promissory note for rs one lac . he cleared cheque in one name and asking more  1 lac for promissory note. i mistakely gave both cheque and  promissory note without name.

 so he has sued me for another one lac. pl help how can i prove that cheque and promissory note are related ?

  what shall my reply to case , pl help .



 1 Replies

Alapati Prasad (Engineer-Business-Lawyer)     14 April 2012

u better contact a local advocate. 1st give a reply to the legal notice statiing that u have cleared the amount through cheque bearring no. (through which payment is made). if he still procedds legally, u issue a notice to the person in whose account it is cleared and proceed legally for recovery of rs. one lakh. JUST A COUNTER ATTACK. U WILL SUCCEED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register