Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complaint against a lawyer

Page no : 2

Vinita (none)     14 March 2014

Dea Sir

Our advocate cheated with us. My brother give to advocate 15000 rupees for bail of my brother with the commitment of within 20 days from Allahabad High Court. After 15 days My brother go to Allahabad High court and he found that there is no vaklatnama of any advocate in High Court and date forwarded automatically extend. When  After 25 days i went to my advocate and demand my money back. They collect many advocate and beaten my brother, and give threat u also go to jail in chori ke iljaam mein  If u demand money back. What should I do Sir. I'm very shocked. 

Regards

Mahendra (NA)     15 September 2014

Can I file suit against a lawyer. he and his client have filed more than 15 fake case including attempt to murder, theft and many more and going continue. this is property case and lawyer has forgotten his ethics and moral so he work only more money, and he is senior lawyer.

Please reply me.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     24 July 2015

YES Mahendra: You can of course file a strongest of case against a lawyer & he can be immediately removed from acting as an advocate. THIS IS POSSIBLE.

But how will you prove that he filed false cases? This is very tough to prove. You can prove vexatiousness however.

If you have NOT yet initiated a case against lawyer then feel free to update your present status. Thanks !!!

Sadiq B   18 March 2018

In India how many court cases are pending. No one has an idea. Every time a person goes to lawyer he/she says I will solve you case in no time. But that will last long forever. Our Indian law is week or we have fake lawyer & judge?.
What I know is we have close to 2.81 crore cases pending across India may be more than this. Still court don't work on Saturday and Sunday. The lawyer and judge want to spend time happily with there family.
Why can't Indian Government make the law available 24hrs-7days?.
Why can't a citizen of India has to struggle to get the justice?.
Why there is only road issues during election time?.
Why can't a politician can promise that he/she will clear all the pending case?.
People out there who is reading this If you are lawyer, police, or a Judge please feel to ask money right up front rather making the person run around. We all know that we are part of corruption.
Guys if your parents, brothers, sister or relatives are part of these things, ask them to take bribe but complete the work sincerely.

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register