claim query

Hi one of my family member was admitted in hospital .when we are trying to claim now then insurance company denied again and again because of doctor written any diseases of other patient on our prescripttion.we reply again and again that that disease is not happened earlier but company no considering our letter.How can i get the claim HELP ME? how many ways of getting claim?HELP ME?
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can give complaint on insurance company to the insurance ombudsman. They will take care off your complaint and order to pay damages


thank you so much sir for your reply.can u explain me in detail

Intern Lawyer

Dear Mr. Gupta,

First of all take a letter from the concerned doctor with rectified prescripttion with descripttion of mistake on the letterhead of doctor. Now write a complaint letter to the head of the claim department of the concerned policy with copy to IRDA.

If no action will be taken within 15 days write a complaint letter to the appellate authority of the concerned policy with copy to IRDA. I understand your problem will be resolved by proceeding as described above.



thank you so much sir 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x