LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suku tony   25 May 2020

civil case

my grand father belongs 5cents of land and some one register the land after 50years .but court was declared that land belongs to my grandfather and my father .my question is how to cancel the registration of some one did previous and convert to my name of my father


 2 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     25 May 2020

Get gift deed from your father.

1 Like

KS Johal   25 May 2020

I agree with the the honourable retired Judge.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register