IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (Manager)     30 April 2010

Child Custody Suggestions 3.2 Yrs old



I just want to have custody of my son.My story is as under ,kindly suggest me an immediate action-

I am vijay Kumar Pandey and was working with an MNC in Mumbai A territory manager for west india based at Mumbai during which I started visiting one bar in borivali where I found a girl named riya who wanted to leave this trade and wanted to marry and live happily.

Hence we both flew away from Mumbai to Up  and got married in a small temple in up for which no proofs are there.this all happened in March 2006After that I was blesses with a baby boy in feb 2007 and we moved to Hyderabad for a better job opening.

Everything was going fine but one day we had a small quarrel and she just took my son and went away to Mumbai on 05th Oct 2009.I raised a fir against missing case.

But after about two months on 11 Dec 09 I found my son and her in her house in Mumbai and I directly contacted the charkop police station and they called her up and asked her what is the problem.Then she refused to recognize me and she said that she does not know me.But due to lots of photographs which I have along with she accepted the whole incident.

Since then I have been seeking the help of nagar sevak but all in vain.

Now since feb 10 I have been trying to meet her in bar and talk to her and convince her but all in vain.She has my no. but never contacts me.Now she leaves her home at 7 Pm in the evening and comes back with some customer in the early morning at around 5 AM daily.Their family just cares only about money.She some times also goes at 11 AM and comes back at 5 PM to customers place.I have been just checking for all these things.

On march 13th  she called up my house  at Hyderabad and at my cell from old no. threatening  to kill me.All this she is doing is just because of a customer who tells her in doing this.The customer had promised me that he will help me out in getting back my wife but I trusted a wrong no.

I have got his smses recorded in cell.

Now I want to take custody of my son as they may spoil his career and they may even sell him or kill him just because she said the same thing when I met her for the first time in Mumbai after the incident took place.

Age of son as on date is 3 years 2 months. Named Krish pandey

Her family background is as under-

Mother-Past bar dancer now stays at home.

Father-No whereabouts

Brothers –Elder one gaurav who sits in home and does not do anything for living.

Younger brother drinks a lot and does not do anything.


Sisters-Eledest-Swety is married to one lover Vinod and stays in kandivali along with .She also worked in bars.

Namrata-Has a child and is pregannat at present and is unmarried.

Riya-My wife who is working in some bar and is also illegally involved in s*x with customers.

Mamta-The youngest is in love with some guy who is studying but she is also going to charwak bar in borivali.

Sister in law-Who is villager and takes care of house.

All these people stay in 400 Sq feet room in charkoop.


I have caught her thrice since she is working,once in Malad,Andheri and the third time in Goregaon.

All her family members are uneducated and they are totally dependant on the girls .


Myself looking for a job in Mumbai,hopefully will get very soon in some good company.I was working at a manager level.I am MBA

My younger brother who stays with my father in Hyderabad where they run a old age home and an orphanange.They are totally social.


Looking at these circumstances I would request to suggest that will I get my son  and if yes how long will it take.Custody of my son.



 4 Replies

Vijay (Manager)     01 May 2010

Request a suggestion from an advocate from mumbai.

scharlie (worker)     01 May 2010

Hi vijay,

After reading your story i found that you aare in a big problem because of one wrong decision.

your possibilities of child custody is very high if you prove she is your ex wife. in net i found 1 site which is realted to child custody dispute check site, this is really helpful for you.

child custody advice for children

Shraddha Dalvi (Divorce Lawyer)     01 May 2010

Need speak to u personally. Contact num 9699302403.

Adv Shraddha D.


1. Lot of thigs are possible but it is goign to be a tough battle on a not worth Ms. something.
2. Being educated and professionally qualified also means that one should look forward to a compatible match and get re-settled and produce a issue with which you three can look forward to a new life together and it is not worth the efforts and time and energey on such class of professionals to be spent on, is the crude advise I may suggest to you.
3. Rest is your hard earned take and where you like to see in next 30 months (average shelf life of of 498a / DV Act / S. 125 / Divorce or RCR) for which enough professional leagal helps are avialable in/around Mumbai Family Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query