LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     27 May 2009

Cheating by International racketeer

Hello friends ! An NRI (so called spiritual baba)and his japanees  pupil are advertised as president and vice president of a free computer education society and running programs by opening offices in several states in India. the society promised to confer certificates through computer centers/franchises  and invited persons to open centers by depositing Rs 50000/ security. the franchises deposited the securities and opened education centers. Rs 112/- per year as registration fee and some amount for reading materials and examination fees was taken from students.

1st Set of cases:  The Indian office (in Bariely, UP) had issued royalty cheques to franchises which bounced . thereafter the Indian office asked the franchise holders to come to the office on a certain date and collect the bounced amount in cash. When managers of centers/ franchise holders reached the office, no one was present there and office was locked. The franchise holders lodged FIR against officials including MD and Chairman.( I think, Such FIRs have been lodged in several States). Persons of Bareily office approached me for stay of arrest and I have secured stay of arrest order from Allahabad High Court, for all of them including Chairman . Stay has been granted on the ground that accused persons are employees of main accused by whom they themselves have been cheated.

2nd set of cases : Now, some franchise holders/ managers of centers against whom students have lodged FIRs for cheating, are coming to me for stay of arrest. These second set of cases are under preparation.

I will be obliged if any of friends may kindly provide information about legal proceedings in the similar matters in other States . Thanks in advance !

Learning

2 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     27 May 2009

It is urgent pls !

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 June 2009

Dear friends,

Now in the writ petition on behalf of franchise holders/ center managers of Aikawa International Education   today, similar order has been passed petition and arrest of center managers have been stayed.

In recent past there were some queries at this forum regarding aforesaid episode.  This thread  is posted for information to all concerned  and with a request  that if any one has some information about proceedings in other High Courts regarding aforesaid episode, he may please provide the same to me so that effort could be made for uniform decisions and if necessary, a petition before the apex court may be filed for consolidation and transfer of all cases before apex court.

If you think proper, kindly send PM or contact on mob no 9839527421

Thanks in advance!

Dr.V.N.Tripathi, Advocate ,Allahabad High Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register