LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moiz   22 May 2018

change in DOB in passport

i had my old passport, which was issued when i was minor,the birth certificate was submitted at that time.but now in my high school marksheet and all other documents are on new DOB,and i have new birth certificate of corrected date.
but regional passport officer denied to change in new passport,even when i am giving them new DOB certificate and with affidavit.
please tell me what to do now.passport officer saying they had my dob certificate they would not accept any new document.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2018

Instead of new birth certificate if there was correction in date of birth due to some error then Passport Officer might have accepted the same.

If the matter is genuine then approach your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and well versed with applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt.. and try relief thru court.

moiz   22 May 2018

my originl dob is which was mentioned on passport.but all othr documnts are of new dob and of which i made new dob certificate,so what should i do.
it would be best if this happen on new dob.
i m in trouble....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register