LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhusen8 (MD)     10 May 2011

cancellation of fraudulant sale registration

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/daughters-claim-on-fathers-self-acquired-property-36559.asp

the above is my case which i have already posted , i want to go to court to cancel the registration done by my aunt

now during the process of cancellation will the judge talk about partition of the said land

or else only after cancellation of the said registration my aunts should apply for partition suit

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 May 2011

how your aunt got the property and what interest you have, details are required.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 May 2011

how your aunt got the property and what interest you have, details are required.

santhusen8 (MD)     11 May 2011

Dear Rajeev sir ,

my grand father died inestate in 1985 leaving 5 children  2 sons and 3 daughters and my grand mother , he had 6 acres of land  and two houses which  he bought out of his income , 

after his death partition list was prepared but it was not registered and we left the property as it is except for a house which my father gave it to his brother , and the other house was sold for marriages of my two aunts 

first aunt marriage was done by my grand father out of his income

in 1999 my when computerisation of records were happening my father requested for a change in revenue records and all the property lists had my fathers name in adangal book and passbook s

now in 2011 my fathers brother children ( as my fathers borther  died ) , they came for a share which my father gave them equally we prepared a partition deed and registered the same in april 2011

now my aunts came to know about this and with out filing partition suit they have registered the land in their name and later sold the same to my aunt husband with out any partition , it was done by bribing the registrar which i have videorecorded when they told us about it

no one registered the land on their name they registered themselves saying that they are legal heirs and sold the same with out any partition deed

now we wanted to cancel their registration , and we want them to file for a partition suit again

will the cancellation of registration be a seperate process to partition or else judge will ask us for
partition when we apply for cancellation

because lawyer said that cancellation of registration may take some where around 2 to 3 years and for parttion suit it would take around 10 years total would be 15 years

and we know that my aunts are not united and very miser to spend money on the courts and they would come for compromise and accept something wat we give

santhusen8 (MD)     11 May 2011

any one plz reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register