LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (GM)     11 June 2016

Builder forcing to sell flat at low price

My flat was made by a builder who has not made it properly and due to which now after 15 Years the Building has developed a  gap between buildings due to which the building has become unsafe to live. The builder was living on the Second Floor and he has also made the additional  Third Floor that was not kept in mind when the initial two floors were made due to which due to the  excessive pressure the building has developed  a gap.  He also wants to demolish it and reconstruct the building from scratch and that is why he has created a scenario that we are not able to get a right price of our Flat.

Now Because of all this my parents living there are being harassed and i am not able to sell my Flat as i am not able to get the proper value of my flat. I am being forced to sell my Flat at a throwaway price and do not know what to do.  If i am selling my flat at Low value can i claim the Balance amount of Loss from the Builder who made such a building and made additional Floor that the building was not able to take load.

Will it be a matter of Consumer Forum or Civil Litigation and what should i do?

Kindly advice.

sachin

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2016

Repeated query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=138282&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register