LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DD Sathe (Contract Management)     07 May 2011

Adoption conditions

25 years back parents of 5 year boy child expired in an unfortunate accident. Child was brought up by one of my friend who was just married then and was close relative. Subsequently he got  two sons.

Now he wants to adopt the grown up boy, legally to regularise his upbringing at par with other sons and also to ensure guardianship..

What is the best way ?

Thanks for feed back in advance.



 1 Replies

shiv shiv shiv (unemployed)     09 May 2011

a competent lawyer can help you in legalising all the formalities

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register