Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abusive wife, inlaws torturing me to my limits;need help!

Page no : 2

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     17 February 2012

SALMA, GOD WILL HELP YOU: NICE U DID NOT FILE 498

SUFFERING IS TEMPORARY, THOUGH UNBEARABLE. 

RESULT IS PERMANANT, LIKE DELIVERY OF CHILD:

PAIN BRINGD PLEASURE

BLESSINGS

salma Kamdar (housewife)     17 February 2012

Do you really think so . i should not file 498a . What advise do you give for defermation

and dv but only emotional and economic cruelty

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 February 2012

@ Author

1. Brother Bharat has given you right leads. Actually S/w field is one field where couples are reporting break-ups more than any other professions now-a-days, may be due to their high stressful job profiles / their odd working hours / loads of money in short time / keeping up targets etc. etc. If you read this statement correctly then you may agree otherwise also your long brief is more or less pointing to break-up of your matrimony sooner than one wanted it to work with for some long innings. It is unfortunately pointing to incompatibility of spouses. It is normal of couples from these fields to show such behavior mood swings. Addon advise here is donot make her pregnant thinking that with baby she will change and become responsible to family life infact it will go from present bad to worst.

@ Salma

1. See briefs here come for guidance and not for Judgments. Comments upto certain extent on briefs are OK but if it could be avoided then nothing like that.
PS: BTW, I am surprised to see your friend request on my profile page! However that besides the point I doubt we communicated earlier fir bhi I offer myself to provide my legal inputs to your query if coming my way in future and you somehow found me to be of some help
K

@ Other writers

There are two face to a coin, if your ideology follows one face then it is obvious you will support that face more than the other face. So if correct provisions of Law fitting a brief is quoted / commented then it is always better otherwise bandwiddth is immense in these kindaa portal site.  

@ Brother Shroff

If queries to be forwarded to Expert section as you are guiding to this queriest then being Captain of Experts A - Team why donot you propose Admin. to close down rest of the Forums in LCI. I have seen recent toddlers tantrum standard of Experts compared to various replies made in various Forums. BTW a person replying in any Forum has to just fill in Add me as Expert Form and it gets automatically activated and s/he now becomes an Expert and can writer replies into Expert section! However above besides the point I respect few Experts there in Experts forum for their Legal knowledge.   

salma Kamdar (housewife)     17 February 2012

Do you have a email id and are u a lawyer from mumbai . I need some help and facts of my case are tooo big to post. @tajobsindia

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 February 2012

Originally posted by :salma Kamdar
"
Do you have a email id and are u a lawyer from mumbai . I need some help and facts of my case are tooo big to post. @tajobsindia
"

1. I'm based in Delhi. If neutral legal help required minus magazmari then you may try me out on PM. But, keep your PM brief as in 'brief'.

2. Self check ld. brother in Mumbai https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=152816

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     18 February 2012

My Dear Tajobsindia, 

We will try to clean the screen, of lci. That was spoilt by two querist throwing dirt  on screen , attacking personal defamation and abusive words used by Mr. Reddy &  fight to win  etc. 

It is a sickness for few days!   Don't you fall sick. Or need a wash??

It is common. 

Forum and experts id different, as it is having it's own advantages & disadvantages. 

I usually do not touch forum, and almost 98% queries replied on experts, and will certainly miss Forum raised, so suggest to ask query on expert side. Nothing special about it. 

(Guest)

MR ShrOFF........:D

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     24 January 2015

Rakesh, I assume you have no issues/children, if yes continue to be so . Well remember Indian legislation is very lenient towards woman and nothing can happen to change that overnight but SC judgements are coming to bridge this gap. Try these 1. Inform her parents,elders (close) and your parents on the harassment and torture meted to you by her. 2. Don't tolerate physical abuse, give her back with caution (keep your head over your shoulder always) 3. Take her to a psychiatric doctor 4. As suggested gather evidences as you never know a FIR/498a is just round the corner

Amil Kumar (Mnager)     19 March 2015

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that my younger brother education MCOM and LLB ( we are also from UP )has got married before one years with a girl , she belong to Kanpur, UP educated Garduation .

At the time of marrige , her parents has what ever committed with us to make a marrige, they have tried  again negotiation and has not committed their committment as decided with us, yet we have done marrige at their choises and have co-operated with them to make a healthy relation.

My brother was working in delhi in a private company and her one relative is also in delhi , after comming at our home she has spent only 4 days and took her jewlary to say that she will kept at her relative while we have told that there may be theft in delhi in becuse of  rented room means, to avoide any mistake but she has brought along with her.

In Delhi, she has spent only 3 months with our brother during this time, she had pregant also , my brother has taken doctor consultency, properly. during this time, she was avoideing my brother's thinking /talking and makeing qurrel  and demanding a fridge, cooler, separet home with attached lat bath etc.. while my borther has told her and her parents and her  relattive that  he will manage acordingly and time again he has told with them he want  to live at own cost and under his limit  but she had nvere understand it and giving thretenning to take poison, giving divorce, making noise etc... , her relative , parents  also giving theretening after three months her father has come in delhi and took away him without any consent of my brother and has told that he will send her after one month at our but till date he has not send.

We have requested with her parents that we will arrange delivery at or native palce but he has told that no, they will arrange delivery at kanpur and demanding delivery cost as help , when my brother and my elder bhabhi had gone to discuss at their home for delivery and for BIDAI and told after delivery he will send , we have given delivery expense upto 20000 INR and after delivery he has not sent the girl and tld he will send latter, time and again our parents reqested that send the girl and baby but till date he has not send.

During these time, they are demanding money, my brother has given some money when he had gone first time and after deliver he again given some money and told that now, when she will return at home, we will looking after all the things.

During these time, again again her parents thretening to my brother to change room, fridge etc,.. he told that when she will return with me he will manage, why they are giving theretening to me to change, he will do as per their expenses and limit.

Now my brother was harrased and got a tension , mently torturred  a lot and one time he got an accident in delhi.

After so much panic situation, my brother has decided to return at his native palce as there is no problem of better room and freidge etc.. will  work here as a lawyer as he has done LLB.

Now her parents threttening to my brother, his wife also giving him therttening to him a lot and say she will not come at home and filing FIR, etc...

Kindly advice us what to do in this case to avoide any mistake and avoide any accident with both parties.

With regards,

Elder brother.

Amil Kumar (Mnager)     04 April 2015

Dear sir, Kindly advice us in this case. My younger brother has gone at her home in kanpur for bidai again, before going there he has called to her father to make bidai, her father has told they r redy but when my brother haa gone there they had not planned for bidai and giving threttenning with preaence of one another persone and saying that write that in my brother' kitchen, list of thongs should be present. My brother has told come at my home n see what are the things in my kitchen. They are behaving dual nature and making a pressure a lot on my family by thretenning that they have approch a lot with leaders etc.. My brother is sailent sothat may be in future they ould understand all the things. Kindly advice us what should we do. Regards Elder brother

Dear sir, Kindly advice us in this case. My younger brother has gone at her home in kanpur for bidai again, before going there he has called to her father to make bidai, her father has told they r redy but when my brother haa gone there they had not planned for bidai and giving threttenning with preaence of one another persone and saying that write that in my brother' kitchen, list of thongs should be present. My brother has told come at my home n see what are the things in my kitchen. They are behaving dual nature and making a pressure a lot on my family by thretenning that they have approch a lot with leaders etc.. My brother is sailent sothat may be in future they ould understand all the things. Kindly advice us what should we do. Regards Elder brother

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register