Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abusive wife, inlaws torturing me to my limits;need help!

Page no : 3

Amil Kumar (Mnager)     04 April 2015

Dear sir, Kindly advice us in this case. My younger brother has gone at her home in kanpur for bidai again, before going there he has called to her father to make bidai, her father has told they r redy but when my brother haa gone there they had not planned for bidai and giving threttenning with preaence of one another persone and saying that write that in my brother' kitchen, list of thongs should be present. My brother has told come at my home n see what are the things in my kitchen. They are behaving dual nature and making a pressure a lot on my family by thretenning that they have approch a lot with leaders etc.. My brother is sailent sothat may be in future they ould understand all the things. Kindly advice us what should we do. Regards Elder brother

Dear sir, Kindly advice us in this case. My younger brother has gone at her home in kanpur for bidai again, before going there he has called to her father to make bidai, her father has told they r redy but when my brother haa gone there they had not planned for bidai and giving threttenning with preaence of one another persone and saying that write that in my brother' kitchen, list of thongs should be present. My brother has told come at my home n see what are the things in my kitchen. They are behaving dual nature and making a pressure a lot on my family by thretenning that they have approch a lot with leaders etc.. My brother is sailent sothat may be in future they ould understand all the things. Kindly advice us what should we do. Regards Elder brother

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register