LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny   09 August 2020

Abusive language

Hi there,

I received a WhatsApp message from a person which stated that I could earn money. I politely asked him the way to do the same, to which he answered that I had to invest. But because I am a student, I said that I couldn't invest in such sort of investment. When I told him so, he started abusing me.

Is there any way I can file a case against him? How can I do so?

I cannot disclose the name of the individual in such a public forum, but I am really looking for some guidance. 

Please help me out. Thank you. 



 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 August 2020

Being a student, just focus on studies for some years, as it is not time to earn without investing and to file cases on petty matters.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 August 2020

Originally posted by : Sunny
 Hlo. I take your number from website lawsisto. Actually i wanna file an ipc 504. Agianst someone.Actually somebody message me on whatsapp for earn money and i just ask him how. And then he said you have to invest. And just said I'm student I'm not able to invest. Then he use abusive language how i complaint file on him. Please tell me. How i file a case


AGAINST WHOM YOU WANT TO COMPLAINT .... What is that "someone" name and address ????

A Imaginery Fake "Time-Pass" apathetic question, designed to fool & mislead Experts on this Forum.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 August 2020

Is it a legal question or a question paper to experts?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register